I found these videos while browsing the web, not sure if its real but i think it look real and MeeGo looks fantastic, on a netbook. Check em out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-q-xSw7Na4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pV7b...eature=related

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
im not sure i would say fantastic., its looks pretty boring. But, hey good find

anyone now, if its meego?

that's more or less moblin rebranded. pretty cool though nonetheless

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
No it's not MeeGo. MeeGo haven't even released yet.

looks like moblin with a "MeeGo" splash screen... nothing to see here, move along...

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Yep, Moblin rebranded. I managed to install it just before the repos vanished and it was just that then.

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Yep, Moblin rebranded. I managed to install it just before the repos vanished and it was just that then.
ohhh.. i see, that sucks the title on the video was not correct, anyways thanks for pointing it out.

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Tampere, Finland
Those were probably still Moblin rebranded, but chances are that at least the first versions versions of MeeGo reference Netbook UX will be quite similar. This of course has nothing to do with how MeeGo reference Handheld UX will look like, which in turn doesn't automatically dictate what MeeGo will look like on a Nokia handheld. MeeGo will provide separate UI and stock application sets for netbooks and handhelds. Whether manufacturers will use these or create their own is anyone's guess.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Riga, Latvia
This video stolen and reposted from http://www.madeo.co.uk/?p=371

Just Moblin 2.2:

Right now, Meego looks like a clone of Moblin and the only reason for the name change seems to be to appease the Maemo community which still seems to be up in arms about the move to an RPM based distro.

Still from viewing this moblin 2.2 UI, if this sort of UI comes on a hand held internet tablet device that will seems to be just awesome, it feels like a really good OS, I hope will see this or even better UI on the next Maemo device from Nokia.