Closed Thread
Just open a thread for non-EU people to get somebody in the EU to ship them the phone so that we're aware of demand, then people can agree on some ground rules, such as that they aren't responsible if it doesn't work, they'll wait for your money first, prefered courier, etc. etc..

The Following User Says Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
I still got 2 pre-orders waiting to be paid. But I hesitate whether it's the right time. Maybe, I should wait for a couple of finnish lakes' names to surface (fw codename). Dunno, dunno... Too many things are drawing me aside, OS-wise. I know it's beta, well, actually, I would call it pre-alpha, but those things are just too much. And TOH was - I repeat, WAS - something interesting to follow closely, then turned out to be just some wallpaper trigger. Nevertheless, there is still time until 2nd Dec.

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

xanderx: I believe that hoping for a new lake before Dec 2nd is overly optimistic. Then again, I like my expectations low.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by xanderx View Post
I still got 2 pre-orders waiting to be paid. But I hesitate whether it's the right time. Maybe, I should wait for a couple of finnish lakes' names to surface (fw codename). Dunno, dunno... Too many things are drawing me aside, OS-wise. I know it's beta, well, actually, I would call it pre-alpha, but those things are just too much. And TOH was - I repeat, WAS - something interesting to follow closely, then turned out to be just some wallpaper trigger. Nevertheless, there is still time until 2nd Dec.
If you change your mind, I could use one of these orders

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London / Porto
Your order has been received.
Thank you for your purchase!

Your order # is: 200003358.

414 eur total to ship to Portugal

The Following User Says Thank You to H1777 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
I have 0 worry about software because they will patch it up and if they stop support we will have android apps, so it won't be like N9.

My only worry is hardware, something that I can't fix. Thus I am waiting until Sunday to decide. But I am 95% sure I will buy it.

If you don't like it sell it on ebay, someone has already bid like +$600 for Jolla phone on ebay.
+1 the community has great coders that can help with SW(fMMS comes to mind) manufacturing a reliable hwkb is a totally different story (I hope I'm wrong)

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
I'm waiting for a (well, another) reply from Jolla to buy as a self-employed from Spain. It's an Intracommunitarian (Intra-European) operation so I've to not pay VAT them, and pay VAT in my country.

I prereserved for 0€. December the 2nd is nearing

Last edited by malkavian; 2013-11-28 at 19:56.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
Paid today! I really hope I get it before Christmas!

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Venice, Italy
Paid on monday, still no shipment notice. I believe those will come starting from December 2nd.

The Following User Says Thank You to donaggio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Stockholm
Still waiting for a way to complete my 100€ pre-order.

//j

Closed Thread