Notices

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Venice, Italy
Originally Posted by ndi View Post
mrawviewer has left-right keys to navigate, which is cool. Is there an enter-exit full screen? If not, could we have that?
There is (even if not well advertised): CTRL+Space

Also, would you consider using up-down when in portrait mode instead of left-right? It seems counterintuitive in portrait.
Do you mean Up-Down hardware keys or overlayed on-screen arrow buttons?

Also, ecellent work. Way faster, too.
Thanks a lot ndi!
Anyway, the speed improvement is entirely a FCam's team merit: they "fixed" the FCamera's DNG thumbnails to support dcraw's derivatives (and MRAWViewer's libraw is one of those).

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by donaggio View Post
There is (even if not well advertised): CTRL+Space
Ah. Thank you. Perhaps an item in the main menu, similar to about, or even text added to about? Also, why ctrl+space? Space would be easier and more intuitive.

Any more?

I know of left, right and volume buttons.

Originally Posted by donaggio View Post
Do you mean Up-Down hardware keys or overlayed on-screen arrow buttons?
I meant keys. Overlays already move as needed.

Well, keep up the good work. I love my DSLR.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Hi donaggio!

I have Panasonic DMC-LX5 camera which makes RW2 images. I think it's the same format as DMC-LX3 has, which is supported by Raw Viewer. When i try to open these files from File manager I must manually select which app will open them, so it means that this file extension is not associated with any application on my phone. But when I manually select Raw Viewer from the list (2nd screenshot), it opens image correctly. It opens just selected image and I can't browse to another image from same folder (with left/right arrow, 4th screenshot). Then if I try to manully open another image inside Raw Viewer (button "Open image") I can't see files with RW2 extension (3rd screenshot) despite that app can open them manually from File manager.

Is it possible to somehow reslove this issue? I have installed Raw Viewer 1.2-8.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Last edited by kolos; 2011-01-14 at 09:35.

Originally Posted by kolos View Post
Hi donaggio!

I have Panasonic DMC-LX5 camera which makes RW2 images. I think it's the same format as DMC-LX3 has, which is supported by Raw Viewer. When i try to open these files from File manager I must manually select which app will open them, so it means that this file extension is not associated with any application on my phone. But when I manually select Raw Viewer from the list (2nd screenshot), it opens image correctly. It opens just selected image and I can't browse to another image from same folder (with left/right arrow, 4th screenshot). Then if I try to manully open another image inside Raw Viewer (button "Open image") I can't see files with RW2 extension (3rd screenshot) despite that app can open them manually from File manager.

Is it possible to somehow reslove this issue? I have installed Raw Viewer 1.2-8.

Thanks in advance!
Hi kolos,

yes it's definitely possible! Can you send me a sample RW2 image file? I need to check if I added the correct mime type.

Thanks,

The Following User Says Thank You to donaggio For This Useful Post:
I've just uploaded version 1.2-9 to extras-devel.

It sports the latest version of LibRaw so almost all of the newest DSLRs should be supported now.
I've also added support for automatically opening Panasonic RW2 files from the File Manager.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donaggio For This Useful Post: