Active Topics

Hi,

Any news on a repair service or access to spare parts for damaged Jolla's?

Thanks

Originally Posted by gcalcott View Post
Hi,

Any news on a repair service or access to spare parts for damaged Jolla's?

Thanks
Official service: Optima Service

Originally Posted by Mikma View Post
Official service: Optima Service
I'm assuming there will be a service provider in every country that Jolla shipped to e.g. Germany?

i resume this topic because i want to say. is a shame that still arent available spare parts. you have to send ur phone to finland, in a globalized world...i cant understand it

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
i resume this topic because i want to say. is a shame that still arent available spare parts. you have to send ur phone to finland, in a globalized world...i cant understand it
Hmm, I would agree that any major electronics manufacturer should have some sort of support network wherever their devices are sold.

On the other hand, my understanding is that Jolla is not a major electronics manufacturer. In fact, I'm fairly certain they don't want to be manufacturing any sort of hardware; they are apparently getting entirely out of the business once they are finished rolling out the tablet. With any luck, many other manufacturers will be selling and supporting Sailfish devices in the future...

yeah but at least spare part would be to be considered when u produce ssomething .maybe with crowdfounding but u cant simoly ignore the problem. is one of reason with many others that took me to avoid j tab