Notices

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by knarf View Post
dont have omp installed
no warnings when running from terminal
cssu testing 5.1, no kernel power
I am somewhat clueless for now. My suspicion that it is caused by some malfunctioning (Qt) libraries remains.
Would you consider installing OMP for a comparison test? As they are somewhat comparable regarding the use of Qt/C++ and the use of rotation. And sixwheeledbeast had seen it there (was solved by a restart).
You can just remove OMP after the rotation test (but I would keep it ), it does not conflict with the stock player.

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Did you try reinstalling the worldclock binary?

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

Originally Posted by ade View Post
I am somewhat clueless for now. My suspicion that it is caused by some malfunctioning (Qt) libraries remains.
Would you consider installing OMP for a comparison test? As they are somewhat comparable regarding the use of Qt/C++ and the use of rotation. And sixwheeledbeast had seen it there (was solved by a restart).
You can just remove OMP after the rotation test (but I would keep it ), it does not conflict with the stock player.
no problems with omp (its great by the way)
could it be related to my transition.ini file or because i have my desktop set to scroll vertically in portrait mode?

Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Did you try reinstalling the worldclock binary?
reinstalled it, rebooted phone 3 times just to be sure, even downloaded and installed it again.

The Following User Says Thank You to knarf For This Useful Post:
i think the portrait view is being displayed alongside the landscape when i switch from portrait to landscape. if i leave one selected in portrait it shows the grey overlay when switched back to landscape.
also notice the scroll bar.
Attached Images

One good thing is you have your Mediaplayer upgraded now

I tested with vertical scroll in portrait mode, it still worked fine.

If we keep the focus on the transactions.ini for now:
Your could revert to the default values temporary (backup your transactions.ini and set the default values using CSSU features). Or you could give your transactions.ini to me, so I can test it on my phone.

P.s. and can you actually scroll the screen in landscape once the scrollbar is there?

Originally Posted by ade View Post
One good thing is you have your Mediaplayer upgraded now

P.s. and can you actually scroll the screen in landscape once the scrollbar is there?
Not able to scroll once the scrollbar is present
The transition file is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt transitions.ini.txt (7.6 KB, 98 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to knarf For This Useful Post:
@Knarf,

Installed your transactions.ini. It did not cause any issues when rotating the replacement clock the way you described

Things that come to mind are "reflash", but I can understand you are not waiting for such drastic measures.

I can't replay it in your exact configuration as I am using thumb2, but I also fear I won't hit your issue as I try further, as nobody else has ever reported this.

I hate to say it, but If no one else can give me a clue, I'm afraid I can't help you until I get some brainwave about a possible cause

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Re-install Qt libs?

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
my problem has something to do with the background being redrawn incorrectly, it even does it without going to portrait. it works perfectly in portrait but in landscape it fails. I noticed when i turn on seconds it looks all messed up even without going to portrait. it appears as though whatever was on the screen before is being used as the background.
one last thing i want you to try. delete the clock background and see if you get my problem. i think that may be it. i deleted the clock background image (instead of replacing it with a blank one)
may not be qt lbs as omp works just fine

I changed themes to one with a clock background and it solved the problem.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knarf For This Useful Post:

Tags
clock-ui, replacement, worldclock