Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.
I have a small Asterisk server at home I'm using as an SIP server. My N900 and my N9s are connected as extensions and I'm able to do Voip calls between them, receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls without problems. (The PBX has a Voip trunk connected to my ISP)
Now I'm trying to set everything up for instant messaging, but the N9's sometimes do not send/receive the messages while the N900 and another Android client I have are working O.K.
I've been tracing SIP methods and the SIP MESSAGE is always present: the N9's respond with 200 OK but the incoming message doesn't show up.
How can I activate debug messages for telepathy-sofiasip or glib-tp or whatever so I can check what's going on inside the N9's?
Regards.

Note: I've also installed telepathy-sofiasip-dbg package, but it doesn't work

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.

I didn't get very far
I followed the instructions here (exchanging 'foo' for 'sofiasip') and finally got some debug info in /var/log/syslog.

Seems to me like the client (ua) counts a pending message in its buffers..... but I really don't know. The truth is that the messages are not showing up in the messaging-ui

Regards.
Attached Files
File Type: txt trace.txt (1.8 KB, 98 views)