but why one teaser for two devices instead of two teasers or maybe as zymo said it might nokias way of telling us that there are two devices and everything else that was deduced from what seems at first glance as a useless teaser because they knew there were cyko's like us out there that would analyse the video (not to mention back it up so it is available after they remove it) in a methodly prossedure that scotland yard would be proud of

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by LTman View Post
but why one teaser for two devices instead of two teasers or maybe as zymo said it might nokias way of telling us that there are two devices and everything else that was deduced from what seems at first glance as a useless teaser because they knew there were cyko's like us out there that would analyse the video (not to mention back it up so it is available after they remove it) in a methodly prossedure that scotland yard would be proud of
i am still not sure that it really are two devices... for me, its just one device, just with different points of view...

can anyone proof me wrong please?

RX-71 while just as old as RX-51 as far as we know have been appearing on bug and mailing lists still, just like RX-51(N900).

Either the whole device has been inside joke since the start to tease us or it's just still used internally(more likely).

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
i am still not sure that it really are two devices... for me, its just one device, just with different points of view...

can anyone proof me wrong please?
Same, I can't still see it.

EDIT2: There's some comparison pics again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by tissot View Post

Same, I can't still see it.

EDIT2: There's some comparison pics again.
i agree
i think that this confusion is because at some pics some smart parts are not visible... which can be due to photoshop... e.g. the picture with the cam lens. The screw for the backcover is missing... imho its just photoshop to get the focus of the audience on the cam.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
take a look at the camera-module, on one pic the the screw benny mentioned is missing.

Originally Posted by zymo View Post
take a look at the camera-module, on one pic the the screw benny mentioned is missing.
photoshop to get the audience focussed to the important thing... the 12MP cam IMHO
and thats the only thing i can see that is different comparing all pictures

i am hopeful about the N8/E7 brother/sister act, if only because I hope there is a harmattan device with more punch than the anaemic Omap3 SoC........

The Following User Says Thank You to Jedibeeftrix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Marketing team of Nokia won. Let's all admit it.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anapospastos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
i wonder when we will see a „leak“ of the KB-less device?

Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
Marketing team of Nokia won. Let's all admit it.
except of us (the geeks), no one knows...

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland