Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Off topic?? He looks pretty fit to me. I bet he visits the gym at least twice every week. Just look at his musculus biceps brachii.
Well, so is Gordon Gekko - look at all that energy after (???) years. A sign of FITNESS.
Attached Images

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
that guy is way to fat. If he was in good shape. He would easely pass through the paper roll. show him the door!

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
that guy is way to fat. If he was in good shape. He would easely pass through the paper roll. show him the door!
and thats the point of the thread.
maybe he is reading it too and will learn how important fitness is

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
C'mon guys. I think Daphney got scared with the BK and Starbucks morning from all of you.
She might went to gym and then she'll tell the FITNESS strategy to lose weight!

EDIT: This is what we get with just one POST ? lol
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
I'm glad this thread appeared. Last night I used Bluez to emulate the Wii balance board on my N900. It worked fine for my pet Gerbil - Garibaldi - (who caught six hula-hoops on his first go!). But when it was my turn, I cracked my touch screen and the bluetooth connection failed.

Can anyone help me?

I am happy to publish the source code to my work in return for a working copy of Flash 10.2 ARMEL with hardware deceleration.

Here's a nice pear juice in case anyone gets thirsty from reading this thread. I got it from a Korean restaurant. It quite nice...not too sweet...which is in line with this thread
Attached Images

Originally Posted by gregoranderson View Post
I'm glad this thread appeared. Last night I used Bluez to emulate the Wii balance board on my N900. It worked fine for my pet Gerbil - Garibaldi - (who caught six hula-hoops on his first go!). But when it was my turn, I cracked my touch screen and the bluetooth connection failed.

Can anyone help me?

I am happy to publish the source code to my work in return for a working copy of Flash 10.2 ARMEL with hardware deceleration.
re-flash it.

hth

Originally Posted by gregoranderson View Post

Can anyone help me?

I'm sure we're all really glad this thread appeared...

and so, the plot thickens...

Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by dana.s View Post
re-flash it.
No way! Last time I tried flashing, I was arrested for indecent exposure by the bullies with badges. If only there was an app for that sort of problem.

Tags
bestthreadever, burger king, cheeseburger, console gaming, fast food, fitness, mcdonalds, pictures or, you don exist