Notices

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philippines
is there anyway I can use aircrack without installing kernel power V46? is this really necesarry?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by kulas View Post
is there anyway I can use aircrack without installing kernel power V46? is this really necesarry?
Yes, you need the kernel

Thanks HtheB.

Is kernel power V46 stable now? Is it already in Extras?

@kulas
It maybe not in extras but 99% of the users can guarantee you it's stable as other old versions. It's just Titan didn't promote it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Radicalz38 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
@kulas
It maybe not in extras but 99% of the users can guarantee you it's stable as other old versions. It's just Titan didn't promote it.
Ok Thank you! I'll try to install it later.

Do not want to be inpatient but how does David distribute the drivers, is it an auto email reply or is he doing it himself manually?

Originally Posted by jasonisdavid View Post
Do not want to be inpatient but how does David distribute the drivers, is it an auto email reply or is he doing it himself manually?
Manually

Hi, I succesfully instaled bleeding-edge driver, injection is working.
I`ve nitroid with multiboot and kernel 46 installed, now in multiboot i can`t go to kernel 46, I have guru meditation error...is there any way how to edit multiboot to delete this line. or make it work again?
I don`t understand it properly, but if I choose stock kernel, or power kernel 46 from multiboot, the bleeding edge driver is not loaded?

Originally Posted by MaDless View Post
I don`t understand it properly, but if I choose stock kernel, or power kernel 46 from multiboot, the bleeding edge driver is not loaded?
Obviously because when you choose power/stock kernel you aren't using the kernel made for injection drivers. There's a reason why lxp distributed the drivers with a customized kernel. Cause if kernel is not neccessary he would have just provided the modules.

The Following User Says Thank You to Radicalz38 For This Useful Post:
Obviously because when you choose power/stock kernel you aren't using the kernel made for injection drivers. There's a reason why lxp distributed the drivers with a customized kernel. Cause if kernel is not neccessary he would have just provided the modules.
ok..so is there a way how to make power kernel 46 work again from multiboot menu?

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, tutorial