Notices

Poll: Potentially interesed by that kind of software?
Poll Options
Potentially interesed by that kind of software?

Hi,

I did search for related topic about that but non approch it as i want to expose the "problem", in case you still find it redundance, i'm sorry for that and for my shitty english (apologise for that).

So, i own a motorized camera connected to internet. It allow me to watch my home and office while i'm away. Most of you know what i'm talking about, the rest get the idea!

As far as i know, there's no programs that can handle the streaming and controling of theses product under Maemo system.

It exist on every plateform: WM, iphone, android... Why not us!?!

What is needed:
- Streaming the video
- Ability to display snapshot from it
- Ability to control the camera!
- Turn on/off the alarm function

The fact is that its quite easy to do this, theres only url to send through network to activate these function.

And the end: Can someone handle such awesome program that could make life easier for everyone who own such product?

Thanks for taking time reading my poopoo wrote.

Best Regards from France.

Here is a command that control the camera (just in case someone kind enough to help me/us XD):

Structure: http:// [**IP-URL**] / [**Commands**] ?user= [**ID**] &pwd= [**PW**]

Activate the alarm function:
set_alarm.cgi?motion_armed=1&input_armed=1&motion_ sensitivity=6&iolinkage=1&mail=1&upload_interval=0 &schedule_enable=0&schedule_sun_0=0&schedule_sun_1 =0&schedule_sun_2=0&schedule_mon_0=0&schedule_mon_ 1=0&schedule_mon_2=0&schedule_tue_0=0&schedule_tue _1=0&schedule_tue_2=0&schedule_wed_0=0&schedule_we d_1=0&schedule_wed_2=0&schedule_thu_0=0&schedule_t hu_1=0&schedule_thu_2=0&schedule_fri_0=0&schedule_ fri_1=0&schedule_fri_2=0&schedule_sat_0=0&schedule _sat_1=0&schedule_sat_2=0

Deactivate the alarm function:
set_alarm.cgi?motion_armed=0&input_armed=0&motion_ sensitivity=0&iolinkage=0&mail=0&upload_interval=0 &schedule_enable=0&schedule_sun_0=0&schedule_sun_1 =0&schedule_sun_2=0&schedule_mon_0=0&schedule_mon_ 1=0&schedule_mon_2=0&schedule_tue_0=0&schedule_tue _1=0&schedule_tue_2=0&schedule_wed_0=0&schedule_we d_1=0&schedule_wed_2=0&schedule_thu_0=0&schedule_t hu_1=0&schedule_thu_2=0&schedule_fri_0=0&schedule_ fri_1=0&schedule_fri_2=0&schedule_sat_0=0&schedule _sat_1=0&schedule_sat_2=0

Get a snapshot:
snapshot.cgi

Get the streaming:
videostream.cgi

For the control:
- Left Move
decoder_control.cgi?command=6
- Left Stop
decoder_control.cgi?command=7

- Right Move
decoder_control.cgi?command=4
- Right Stop
decoder_control.cgi?command=5

- Up Move
decoder_control.cgi?command=2
- Up Stop
decoder_control.cgi?command=3

- Down Move
decoder_control.cgi?command=0
- Down Stop
decoder_control.cgi?command=1

Tag: foscam, trendnet, heden, ip cam, ipcam, camera, wifi, control, dlink, bewan, axis,

Last edited by Fire30; 2010-10-21 at 14:44.

Do i am forced to go back in iOS?

mine works with the microb browser but it's hard to control. now that i'm having a hard time reinstalling the nitdroid back w/o messing up my rootfs, an app for maemo seems a great idea...

Well as i know, my foscam work well on MicroB but as you mention, the controls are quite slow, the streaming is good but every input for PTZ took hella long time to be executed.

Plus the fact audio doesnt work (since it need an IE ActiveX, i guess even with an maemo app it won't).

And last, it would be easier with a proper GUI to active/unactive the alarm function and maybe set it too.