Posts: 11 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2008 @ NJ, USA
Hi,
I am selling my beloved N800. I had mainly used it for about a month for a wireless auditing job that i no longer have. I had this purchased in December 07.
The N800 is scratch free with all the original accessories and the original box. I had it upgraded to Os2008 with lot of security tools installed (which i can clean up if you want). I also have a pair of 8gb Class 6 SDHC cards which I can sell it too, if you want. I can post pics if anyone wants.
The buyer will pay the actual shipping cost. I will accept paypal (+ applicable fees) / cash and will ship it only to US / Canada.

Originally Posted by IndianJewel View Post
Hi,
I am selling my beloved N800. I had mainly used it for about a month for a wireless auditing job that i no longer have. I had this purchased in December 07.
The N800 is scratch free with all the original accessories and the original box. I had it upgraded to Os2008 with lot of security tools installed (which i can clean up if you want). I also have a pair of 8gb Class 6 SDHC cards which I can sell it too, if you want. I can post pics if anyone wants.
The buyer will pay the actual shipping cost. I will accept paypal (+ applicable fees) / cash and will ship it only to US / Canada.
Well, when you post the pics......you may want to include......a..............price

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Tallahassee, FL
yeah, that might help.

It won't be enough to convince me to buy, though, regardless of price -- I ignore the ads from folks who have a post count of 1, and it's a 'for sale' post. These are not members of our community, offering a deal to other members... they are opportunists, IMO, taking advantage of our community to hawk their wares.

Originally Posted by BoredOOMM View Post
Well, when you post the pics......you may want to include......a..............price
i will post the pics tonight. i have 170 - 180$ in mind.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Canada
Tried to PM you back but your inbox is full.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Fayetteville, NC
Originally Posted by briand View Post
yeah, that might help.

It won't be enough to convince me to buy, though, regardless of price -- I ignore the ads from folks who have a post count of 1, and it's a 'for sale' post. These are not members of our community, offering a deal to other members... they are opportunists, IMO, taking advantage of our community to hawk their wares.
Hooah! I like that...

Originally Posted by n4zcg
Hooah! I like that...
thanks, fred.

Originally Posted by Freakair View Post
Tried to PM you back but your inbox is full.
sorry, i just emptied it. I am allowed only 3 messages in the mailbox.

Originally Posted by briand View Post
yeah, that might help.

Well maybe I have not contributed to this community, but when you loose your job and have some bills to pay, You will attempt to sell your stuff, where ever it will fetch a good price. And I don't think I have violated any of the forum rules, it doesn't say anywhere that you need X number of posts before you can post a sell ad. And always there is going to be a start some place, people dont always start with 100 posts. Although you can certainly gain a lot of post comments by posting comments like one above. You want to ignore the ads, but yet tell everyone in the community that you want to ignore, nice try.
And if the community still feel that this is taking advantage, i am willing to take this post down and remove the membership.

Last edited by IndianJewel; 2008-05-03 at 20:08.

Originally Posted by IndianJewel
Please keep your arrogance to yourself.
Please follow your own advice.

If you don't like my attitude, get off the internet (and I'm really mild, compared to most!).