Active Topics

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
With a name like handjack and product image like :

you'd think those aren't for your gadgets
Hi guys,
yes these pouches are perfectly for your gadgets
I m the artificer and producer of the HANDJACK. It s no problem to make a HANDJACK that fits for your N900. Maybe there are some more guys who want one, so you could make a centralised buying. Just mail me: info@handjack.de
greets, Sascha

(I recommend the black microfibre material)

www.handjack.de

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Silicon Valley
Update on the Waterfield Designs "Suede Jackets" from post 134:

They are shipping to me today two samples, a pocket and a no-pocket version, so I can perform a test fit. I should have these by tomorrow and hopefully have some photos soon. I'm looking forward to retiring the Oakley sunglasses sock that I'm currently using to store the phone.

@Kieron - $25 greenbacks for international shipping. Not cheap, but I've paid much more for Mini Cooper bits from the UK to the US...

@heybige - Thanks for the info and the discount code. Just ordered the screen protector with the code you supplied.

The Following User Says Thank You to speednut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by speednut View Post
Update on the Waterfield Designs "Suede Jackets" from post 134:

They are shipping to me today two samples, a pocket and a no-pocket version, so I can perform a test fit. I should have these by tomorrow and hopefully have some photos soon. I'm looking forward to retiring the Oakley sunglasses sock that I'm currently using to store the phone.

@Kieron - $25 greenbacks for international shipping. Not cheap, but I've paid much more for Mini Cooper bits from the UK to the US...

@heybige - Thanks for the info and the discount code. Just ordered the screen protector with the code you supplied.
But this is only a $7 bit of material!

Your telling me shipping for you was 72% more than the actual unit price? :P

K

don't buy durasec. almost impossible to put on straight. i must have tried about 10 times trying to get it right and by the time i'd finished it had dust and marks all over it so i pulled it off and put in the rubbish. waste of 10 quid!

might try the vikuiti

The Following User Says Thank You to huntr77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 108 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Como, Italy
anyone received the invsibleshield yet?

If you did please comment on whether there are problems with the proximity sensor as it is covered. I'm not even sure if it would create problems as it's supposed to be transparent.

Got a zagg full body protection (front & back) on order, but backordered.

I guess I'll go with the durasec.

I hope to see some CP-321 cases available soon.

.357 Hollow Point

Originally Posted by jsuggs View Post
Just bought a phantomskinz screen protector and two different rubber cases. The first one Team C had listed and the link below...see which one I like better.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-MATTE-CASE...item2a02a9cfed

Just curious, but how do people make money on these things?!? The link above is from Australia, and it only cost $2.87 to have it shipped Airmail.
Sheesh that was WAAAYYY to cheap to pass up! I went ahead and bought one. I mean how much worst can it be then the Sedio cases for other phones that run close to 30 bucks and break tabs of when you look at them funny.

Shoot I don't even care if it only lives for a month. I might not even use it if I don't like the fit and STILL won't feel bad about the less then 3 dollars I spent.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Originally Posted by smage View Post
anyone received the invsibleshield yet?

If you did please comment on whether there are problems with the proximity sensor as it is covered. I'm not even sure if it would create problems as it's supposed to be transparent.
According to pictures it's not... and i ordered as soon as they emailed me they had stocks and still didn't receive it (though I'm in Canada)

For the time being I'm using my old hard-sided belt-clip slip case that came with my 40gb 3rd gen ipod (RIP). The n900 is almost an exact fit, only protruding maybe 4mm out the top Pic here
Something to think of if you have an old ipod case.

I'm holding out for BoxWave to come out with their n900 screen protector. I'm also looking for a nice minimalist slip case, say in line with the one the n810 shipped with. I'm looking forward to speednut's WD testing.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector