just spotted a film crew on the beach at Pendine in Wales. They said they are filming for an ad. They were pretty busy so I didn't pry any further, but after my walk along the beach I will try and ask for more info. Possibly filming for new ad for the n9 maybe.

The Following User Says Thank You to kyllerbuzcut For This Useful Post:
Were there any burning platforms in it?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to number41 For This Useful Post:
just talked to a chap in the back of a van, sitting with loads of tech equipment. It's an ad for the n8. I couldn't believe it. I said not the n9, or even a possible secret n950 thing ( I know, I know).? Nope., the n8. Apparently last year they did the worlds smallest animation on a phone and it was on the n8, to show how good a camera it had for video and photos. So, this year they are now doing the worlds largest animation, and using the n8 again. They have got a few n8's on boards attached to cranes next to the beach and people drawing huge letters. currently it spells out 'shot on a nokia n8'.
At least it's not a windows phone lol:P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyllerbuzcut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
N8...? Now...?

Nokia, oh Nokia....
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Originally Posted by number41 View Post
Were there any burning platforms in it?
thanks for making me look stupid; smiling all by myself in a public place!

Last edited by vetsin; 2011-07-15 at 16:38.

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Were they wearing black clothes? Kind of a funeral or something, I mean :-P

lol. I know. I think the guy kind of expected my disbelief when I said I have an n900 and was thinking it might be for the new n9. A burning platform would have been a GREAT metaphor lol. I like it I wish I thought of that while talking to him. When he said n8 I wasn't interested though and just wanted to leave. lol.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
N8...? Now...?

Nokia, oh Nokia....
The N8 is only just now getting a big push in parts of Asia as well, it's appearing on billboards proclaiming it to be brand new even though it's been sitting on store shelves for quite some time already. Having said this, some of those adverts are the telco's pushing it rather than Nokia directly.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

its lady gaga satanic dolls again.