Notices

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
World Series Of Pokers is starting but then you'll have to enter your name and that's not possible..
Have you tried using the hardware keyboard?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
Have you tried using the hardware keyboard?
yes, only the horizontal direction buttons are working.
I've a German keyboard, if that matters.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Connecticut
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
yes, only the horizontal direction buttons are working.
I've a German keyboard, if that matters.
I've a US keyboard, and I can change the name by using the Up/Down arrow keys to change letters and Left/Right to change the position. But that's as far as I can go.. I've tried all the keys to get pass the name screen, but nothing worked, except for backspace which quits the game.

The Following User Says Thank You to syncdot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
Don't be fooled: here, WebOS is clearly the superior OS. They made a simple enough API that could be implemented in an afternoon and that is enough to get commercial game developers onboard. That is brilliant, and the N900 has nowhere near such an API (well, until preenv ).

*Note: not saying that WebOS is a superior OS in every other aspect. It is more closed than Maemo, for example (but IMHO more open than Android...).

Also, you might say Qt is such an API, but it is not exactly what I'd call "simple".
Well API using SDL right?
It's also easy to port Pre games to N900 too, HP porting from iPhone and we porting from HP hahahhahah.. I can see the victory is our! At last!

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Swiss
Sorry for my stupid question: it's the final version 1.1? or you work
for the next version 1.2?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
@Javispedro,

Can you somehow mapping the keyboard to the emulator as well? we cannot play most of games or cannot either enter text. If only we can have the A, B, C (on screen) buttons mapping to I, O, P and leave the Dpad on screen as it is. Then we can play games much easier. Heroe of Spatan!!! lol.

Originally Posted by Airtux View Post
Sorry for my stupid question: it's the final version 1.1? or you work
for the next version 1.2?
Preenv 0.1.1 is only just the beginning
Hint: 0.1.1

There will be a GUI version in the future I think.

ok I tired nfsuc and it works but the background music stops and works like if it was streaming !! any ideas?

Fixed: only had to restart my device

Tested:
The sims 3
Need for speed undercover
Assassins Creed

All works perfectly

Last edited by oosho; 2010-10-29 at 01:23. Reason: Fixed

Can someone help me? I downloaded preenv and placed it into my home folder, but every time i run apt-get install preenv, it returns:

Code:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package preenv
Thanks

apt-get update ?

Tags
bada rox, chuck norris, phone, preenv, webos