Hey guys, My usb port finally let go on my phone after almost 3 years. I am now scrambling to find a replacement. Pretty sure I want an N9 but the keyboard on the E7 is calling my name. I still cant believe nokia never released the N950!

The bigger problem is my battery is almost dead and for whatever reason, ovi suite, Nokia PC suite, is no longer syncing over Bluetooth. Went over to the mac opened iSync and failed to connect? Pretty sure I had this working. Back over to the my HP, updated ovi suite, not syncing. Removed nokia pc suite so I could install the new nokia suite and still the software is not detecting my phone. Both the mac and PC detect my girlfriends nokia but not mine

I have tried all the obvious things. Connecting and pairing to both computers is not a problem its just getting my data out. I dont know if im tired but I cant even seem to figure out how to back up my contacts to my sim card right now.

Got the error console up on the mac and it seems I never got isync to work over bluetooth only with the usb cable. Removed all nokia software from my HP and reinstalled the latest nokia suite. Removed the pairing from windows bluetooth devices. Opened nokia suite and it still wont find my phone. Pair the n900 with windows and try nokia suite again. Nothing.

Now im removing nokia suite and downloading the latest ovi suite. I hope this works.

Last edited by weslee; 2012-02-07 at 15:29.

Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
use ssh or export your contacts to an sd card

you cant copy them to your sim but if you did a simple power search you would know that ಠ_ಠ

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
I sync with live account, works like charm using MfE thing. If it wasn't for that MfE, I would have hard time syncing my PIM of phone with anything else. Other apps like sync evolution etc always tends to have problems.