Posts: 3 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Apr 2020 @ Germany
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Heads up: there is something odd with the latest Flatpak platform and/or Angelfish update. Looks like navigation bar settings are reset and I have to figure out why. Don't update unless you want to set the preferences on every Angelfish start
Noticed that, too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kopekenscheich For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Regarding hardware info support, new issue has been opened at https://github.com/sailfishos-flatpak/main/issues/13 . Those who are interested in its support are encouraged to share info there and figure out how to make HW keyboard work there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
New Flatpak Runner was released yesterday with the commit from @coderus improving environment variables insertion.

Bugfix of Angelfish was just merged and it should restore proper saving and loading of navigation bar settings. I presume it will be out as a part of the next build of Angelfish tomorrow.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 204 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Germany - Potsdam
May be we can configure physical keyboards if we could run 'org.kde.ktouch'?

It is in the repos, it is installable but it does not work.

Code:
$ flatpak-runner org.kde.ktouch
Starting: org.kde.ktouch
[D] unknown:0 - Using Wayland-EGL
library "libwlparser.so" not found
Wayland socket: ../../display/wayland-2
WAYLAND_DISPLAY="../../display/wayland-2" FLATPAK_MALIIT_CONTAINER_DBUS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-PIzIoYWeDi,guid=8513064887b1f97753cb5c1c5e9ecbc6" flatpak run --env=QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI=280 --filesystem=/system:ro --filesystem=/vendor:ro --device=all --talk-name=org.maliit.server --env=QTWEBENGINE_CHROMIUM_FLAGS=--disable-gpu-compositing --num-raster-threads=1 --enable-viewport --disable-composited-antialiasing --env=QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_GPU_THREAD=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE=Plasma --env=HYBRIS_EGLPLATFORM_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris --env=HYBRIS_LINKER_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris/linker --env=HYBRIS_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/lib --env=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib org.kde.ktouch
[D] onCompleted:424 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
library "libwlparser.so" not found
[D] unknown:0 - qCoreApp Application(0xffbecf0c)
[W] KLocalizedStringPrivate::substituteSimple:764 - "0 instead of 1 arguments to message {Do you really want t...} supplied before conversion."
[W] unknown:0 - Qt Quick Layouts: Detected recursive rearrange. Aborting after two iterations.
[W] unknown:0 - Qt Quick Layouts: Detected recursive rearrange. Aborting after two iterations.
[W] unknown:204 - qrc:/ktouch/qml/keyboard/KeyItem.qml:204: TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of null
[W] unknown:63 - qrc:/ktouch/qml/keyboard/KeyLabel.qml:63: TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of null
[W] unknown:63 - qrc:/ktouch/qml/keyboard/KeyLabel.qml:63: TypeError: Cannot read property 'height' of null
[W] unknown:237 - qrc:/ktouch/qml/keyboard/KeyItem.qml:237: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
[W] unknown:235 - qrc:/ktouch/qml/keyboard/KeyItem.qml:235: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
[W] unknown:0 - Can't create subsurface, not supported by the compositor.
[W] unknown:0 - "wl-shell" is a deprecated shell extension, prefer using "xdg-shell-v6" or "xdg-shell" if supported by the compositor by setting the environment variable QT_WAYLAND_SHELL_INTEGRATION
[W] unknown:0 - Wayland does not support QWindow::requestActivate()

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meemorph For This Useful Post:
Note that flatpak apps run in separate environments. If you configure one of them., it will not magically transfer into another one.

Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by mattiviljanen View Post
First of all, thanks for your hard work and help!

I finally managed to get Angelfish runnin on my Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Tablet with SFOS 3.3.0.14 EA. I get a lot of `gpg-connect-agent` messages during package installation, but it seems to work anyway.

I had to remove the setuid bit from `/usr/libecex/flatpak-bwrap` for installing Anglefish to workaround the rebooting issue, and I had to re-enable it actually starting it - and boy does it run well!

@LouisDK If you disabled the setuid bit, did you re-enable it after installation? If it's disabled Angelfish exits with error code 1, at least on my device.
I didn't touch /usr/libecex/flatpak-bwrap. I tried removing setuid and reenabling it to no luck. Also upgraded flatpak-runner but didn't help either.

Any other ideas?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouisDK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post
I didn't touch /usr/libecex/flatpak-bwrap. I tried removing setuid and reenabling it to no luck. Also upgraded flatpak-runner but didn't help either.

Any other ideas?
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=268
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=269

are those relevant (had to scroll several pages back to see what the problem was)

@rinigus: FYI: There is CVE-2020-5291 which affects setuid'ed bubblewrap containers. Flatpak has included the bugfix in release 1.6.3.

I'm not sure how this affects Angelfish and how this can be exploited, but just in case to let you know

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nekron For This Useful Post:
I will look into Flatpak update, just could not make it so far due to lack of time. But will try to do it soon.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Flatpak 1.6.3 is out, not tested much so far. Those who wish to test can update, others should wait and see if there will be any complaints.

@Nekron - thank you very much for heads up!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:

Tags
flatpak