Notices

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by toxaris View Post
Naa, the pictures get black in sunny daylight also.
Recorded the scenario.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P821VMXGFY4
The actual photo comes put ok but the preview is black so you can't really see what you are taking a photo of!!

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by pthomas22 View Post
The actual photo comes put ok but the preview is black so you can't really see what you are taking a photo of!!
Yea in some cases when outside in sunny wather, and you can actually slightly see what you are aiming on if its in direct sunlight. But as you use higher exposure when taking indoor pictures as usual, its to dark.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vienna / Austria
Nevertheless It's important for Nokia to repair this Bug 10384 in the internal N900 camera application very soon!

After the last updated Linux Power kernel now Fcam and the associated apps are not working anymore (no preview is shown anymore when taking a picture, pictures are not stored).

So I uninstalled the Fcam, HDRcapture, LowLight and the fcam_driver and reinstalled the fcam-drivers_1.0.5-1_armel.deb again. But no success - Fcam refuses to be installed again.

I deinstalled the powerkernel and all fcam compnents (drivers and linked apps), then rebooted and reninstalled everything again 1) powerkernel 2) special driver 3) fcam and 4) linked apps (HDR and lowlight).
Now it's all up and running again.

Other question:
Does someone have an application (both for Linux on the PC and on the N900) to view and process the DNG raw files made by Fcam? Currently I can only use Evince ducument viewer to see the picts, but's that not very handy and not a real processing of a camera raw.