Notices

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
why root? you should remove it as user only
Code:
rm -rf /home/user/.wazapp
Thanks a lot! I feel a bit stupid now. I completely misread the instructions!

Last edited by Asime; 2012-10-15 at 19:40.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Samir_123455, read page before and look at date.
kajandes, what wrong with current version and why you want special public version?
Nothing is wrong but I just want to be able to send media with it and by public I mean a version that I could use....

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by Asime View Post
Hey guys I have a new problem. It seems I can't remove the /.wazapp folder. It says permission denied, even though I'm logged in as root. Any ideas?
No need for that if youre updating from dev-version!
at least for me it worked fine...

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
No need for that if youre updating from dev-version!
at least for me it worked fine...
Yes I know, it works fine for me too, but I just wanted to test installing it like that

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Damn I'm missing out big time, my phone is still gone for repairs (New USB Port required), Nokia is taking things nice and slow
Now I'm stuck with a Sammy-Droid and I hate it. Never used Whatsapp before until Wazapp came out, so the good thing on using Android is that I had a chance to finally use the official one and compare with Wazapp. And so far damn I miss Wazapp, it really looks good and stays true to the N9 roots. A couple of small fixes to Wazapp will make it definately come on top!

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
I'm waiting full exiting on the next build from Cepi @ Wazapp is the best !!!

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London

Thank all the devs again!

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2012-10-15 at 23:05.

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
I love Wazapp

I think , the name Wazapp is not Whatsapp , why did you not the icon color in Blue.....the N9 is specially......also Wazapp
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-10-15 at 23:14.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Just report some issues, if someone already mentioned before please ignore me. I didn't check all the posts.

Tgalal's lastest build with old emoji can't edit group participants correctly, it selects the ones I don't want to choose.

Also the new emoji testing build, doesn't show chinese characters in conversation.

Maybe devs has already noticed but just in case. Thank you for you guys again!!!
last testing builds were not posted here by any of the devs, so we are not supposed to spam for bugs of that we use without official release as knobtviker posted. I guess these bugs you mention must be searched on github and reported there if you do not find them in issues or PM the devs

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
last testing builds were not posted here by any of the devs, so we are not supposed to spam for bugs of that we use without official release as knobtviker posted. I guess these bugs you mention must be searched on github and reported there if you do not find them in issues or PM the devs
Thanks! Orginal post removed.

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp