Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Well the countdown for the Huawei Mate 9 is done. I'm impressed so far. I might get it.

http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_mate_9-8073.php

Now the next countdown to Armageddon. 5 days...
Get it!

And report back.

I think ignorance, hate and lack of knowledge can the way to Armageddon. Or face to face with the aliens...

Chrome Chanary move the www-field to the buttom where it suppose to be. Great work all browsers who have this. To the test...learn. Just learn. Rookies

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-11-04 at 09:53.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Get it!

And report back.

I think ignorance, hate and lack of knowledge can the way to Armageddon. Or face to face with the aliens...

Chrome Chanary move the www-field to the buttom where it suppose to be. Great work all browsers who have this. To the test...learn. Just learn. Rookies
Will do, Captain!

Btw. What is going on with the British courts saying
parliament must approve Brexit actions?

Countdown continues! 4 days till Trump is an after thought or Hilliary prepares to be indicted!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Will do, Captain!

Btw. What is going on with the British courts saying
parliament must approve Brexit actions?

Countdown continues! 4 days till Trump is an after thought or Hilliary prepares to be indicted!
Not really sure what May & Co are doing. Looking for a quality rum for the evening as well to fix my sore throat. Good rum must be good for everything, Right. Maybe Zacapa XO...any suggestions?

Sorry to hear you have a sore throat...
Hate to practice medicine without a license but you
might try a berry-Rum tea.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Alcohol-to-Treat-a-Cold

Perhaps Dr. endsormeans can help here.

Sorry to hear you have a sore throat...
Hate to practice medicine without a license but you
might try a berry-Rum tea.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Alcohol-to-Treat-a-Cold

Perhaps Dr. endsormeans can help here.
Thanks, Seems Like solid remedies.

I don't think he has time. Last time I saw Him he was riding hard, towards south with the Canadien www incontinal army to fight of some American named szopin that supposedly was/is working on some kind of wall or something in the borderland between the the two countries.

The question must be asked. What would actually happen if an alien ship landed for everyone to see?

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-11-04 at 15:21.

I would try to hijack the alien ship and escape from this planet. Would be fun to visit other galaxies.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
The question must be asked. What would actually happen if an alien ship landed for everyone to see?
Nothing, of course. What would you expect? That somehow all people would suddenly start behaving like rational beings?

fat chance.

Earth being round makes ship landing for everyone to see bit hard (flat earth theory removes these crutches)

Earth is flat. And you are 2D thin.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the...giant-hologram

I would try to hijack the alien ship and escape from this planet. Would be fun to visit other galaxies.
I would love too se that.

Alien approaching ground, all news crew filming the event. The aliens open the door...nothing. The manager in charge passing the restrictions (held by the police and army)with the welcome ceremony crew. Spaceship's door is still open. Still no aliens. Billions of poeple watching. Suddenly there is a breach of the security perimeter, a man running towards the ship with TMO-bandanna and before anyone reacts the man enters the ship, doors closing. Ship taking off. Applause from huge audience.

That's is picture I see when you "hijack" the ship.

2 days later ww3 starts...

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson