Notices

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Bother. I've made a playlist in Instictiv (still being the best music player out there for N900). Instictiv chrashed, and ever since it crashes right on load. Even thou I've saved the playlist before, it does not show in the list (it takes about 2-3 sect before it crashes, figured I'll just delete my playlist but was not there). Anyone met this behavior before? It really bugs me there is no music player to my like: stock does no portrait, OMP is buggy as hell, Instictiv is a never finished beta, and I just hate the UI of someplayer...

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by byte_76 View Post
Great app!

Is there an option to delete tags in the history of the Identity section where it has recorded a part of a song?

I tried to test the identify option for a new song but it failed and tagged the clip with the date and time. Then I wanted to delete the tag from the list but there doesn't seem to be such an option.
Delete the folder /home/home/user/Instinctiv/clips

How can I identify the record that was previously taken without wifi?

tried this player. brilliant!

but it keeps going to portrait mode, how can I have it go at landscape? I have CSSU installed

edit:fixed after reinstalling status rotate applet

Last edited by lonk; 2012-03-08 at 15:24.

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
It is a great app, BUT its dead source many bugs but still a very nice player with awesome UI

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
My Instinctiv is now acting so wierdly. By looking instinctic behavior at startup, via conky, it uses all RAM as possible but no CPU at all And when a bit time elapses N900 freezes totally. This happens every time when app starts. Any ideas why?

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Joseon
why instinctiv canot be found in app. manager?! would i disable some catalogues? which one? i installed from the site thanks to "cardiff-blues" user, but in the future i don't want to use my pers. number to be installed...solution?

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
The source is dead the owner never wanted to give it away... you wont get any updates in the future.

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

I have a problem with the indentifying part !
when I press the button the program closes !
I reinstalled it but it didn't work
I don't know what to do

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Joseon
- 2013 -Instinctiv is dead? I just install Instinctiv. but seems is not working anymore ((

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
As mentioned, it hasn't been supported for a while.

FWIW, although many seemed to have excellent results with Instinctiv, I didn't have any luck with it for the couple of times I installed it. My result on starting the program was the phone freezing then heating up like mad, & never starting the program.

The Following User Says Thank You to rotoflex For This Useful Post: