Active Topics

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ New Mexico, USA
Update: N900 has been sold. Thanks everyone!

For Sale in the US - an N900 in excellent condition, with extras!

This N900 was bought in August, 2010, and served as a valuable tool for my communication needs... however, with a new job came some unforseen circumstances. I'm currently stuck in an EDGE-only service area, and my workplace has no WiFi. Not only that, but I also work part of my day outside in a hot, dusty environment, and I couldn't put my N900 through that.

So, instead, I'm putting my N900 up for sale - so that another enthusiast can enjoy it, instead of getting it knocked off my belt and under a forklift tire . Plus, the proceeds will help pay for my wife's textbooks as she goes to college this summer.

As for what's being offered... Besides the phone, all of the original accessories and box are included. Also included is an 8GB MircoSD (handy for extra photos and music), a PDAir leather case with belt clip, and two (!) ZAGG invisibleShield screen protectors - one already installed on the phone from day one, and a spare to replace it with in case of damage or stubborn finger-funk. I'm also including a registered copy of Sygic Mobile Maps 10 - a must-have for travelers, as the Maemo version of Ovi Maps just doesn't cut it for navigation. All together, that's about $60 worth of accessories and software (actually more - the case and Mobile Maps are just shy of $30 each on their own!).

Price - $250. I'll include USPS Priority Mail shipping to the continental US (sorry, my international (and HI/AK) friends - I can't ship globally for free, but I'm open to discussing options). I strongly prefer PayPal, or other certified funds.

Okay - the pictures and a disclosure - the phone has no scratches on the screen (had the ZAGG shield put on right after taking it out of the box), sides, or bezel, with the exception of 2 tiny dots on the bottom side of the bezel - see the extreme closeup pic. The ZAGG shield has attracted some lint-y dust near the edges, but this can be remedied by applying the spare shield included. the leather case has some wear at the bottom of the belt clip, but outside (visible!) surface is clear. It's not pictured, but I can snap a quick pic if it's important for you. Also, the USB cable is included but not pictured.
Attached Images

Last edited by jvanhou; 2011-04-09 at 18:18. Reason: Status Update

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jvanhou For This Useful Post:
Thats a great price ... just wish I had the money
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Long Island, New York
I would love to put that on reserve if no one else wants it. i wont have the money until next pay period but last night at work (airport) a truck crushed my n900....im currently waiting for a replacement lcd n touchglass so i can pull my data and media (documents pictures music etc) from it. and it would be great if i had an n900 to transfer that data to if and when i recover it

Lover of Music, Technology & Travel
If I'm not logged in, I'm probably jetsetting to a city near you...

coincidentally i'll be the in the new mexico/el paso texas area later this month...u wouldnt even have to ship it

i want to buy it please. i live in michigan.

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
PM sent,

X

i can pay u today

I think this thread should be closed, because the phone has been paid for.

damn =\...i guess i'll keep lookin @ my crushed n900

Originally Posted by Swimm12984 View Post
damn =\...i guess i'll keep lookin @ my crushed n900
Sorry man.. But ebay/Amazon always have a bunch available. If you look often enough, some similar to this one get sold on Ebay. Good luck!