Active Topics

It is on its way to Nokia for repair. I am using my old HTC G1 as back up. I appreciate the N900 even more! The G1 does some things well, but it's slower, the browser just doesn't cut it for me, the screen is lousy in comparison (size, colors, resolution), and typing on the keyboard is more cumbersome.
I really hope Nokia repairs are fast. Was browsing the Android Market and frankly just could not care about any of that garbage there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
the g1 is rated as one of the best keyboard the n900s keyboard is cramped and sucks compared to it and the touch pro2

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Crying about a phone? Oh dear! what will you do? The world has come to an end, you must use another device!...lawl

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Man just get a girlfriend and she'll makes you forget about the N900 for a while.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by superg05 View Post
the g1 is rated as one of the best keyboard the n900s keyboard is cramped and sucks compared to it and the touch pro2
Err guess how ratings are done. Oh right opinion.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

god i sometimes miss the old internettablettalk...

Wow, nice responses.
Superg05: that large bottom part of the G1--which is on the right when you type--makes typing quite awkward and uneven. Add a charger to it and it's very annoying. Have you used it? It's lame. The keys move very little, and I find the top row less than easy to access.
"God": no "crying" going on. What a contribution to a thread.
Maxximuscool: I am taken care of, I assure you. But thanks for your concern.

Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
Wow, nice responses.
Superg05: that large bottom part of the G1--which is on the right when you type--makes typing quite awkward and uneven. Add a charger to it and it's very annoying. Have you used it? It's lame. The keys move very little, and I find the top row less than easy to access.
"God": no "crying" going on. What a contribution to a thread.
Maxximuscool: I am taken care of, I assure you. But thanks for your concern.
tutut, a little defensive are we? Trying to share something with your fellow companions?... Closet-related? mhm?

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Essex, UK
I don't get why you're all so negative, it's just someones opinion, you don't have to post.

Originally Posted by 6sicSIX View Post
I don't get why you're all so negative, it's just someones opinion, you don't have to post.
Nice logic, sherlock.

If we "don't" have to post, then what is this forum for?... Unless he's naive & absolutely ******ed, he knew that a thread like this would end up in people abusing him because he's sad about something so unimportant in life.