Posts: 88 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by SavageBrat View Post
@ rjneid follow the steps on the wiki page..works fine..
when using:

mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 /and -o noatime

it returns with a msg saying it's busy or in use ...

anyways thanks for the help, flashed my N900, it was so messed up and full of junk, and needed a fresh start.

Hi!
To swap knowledge is important.
Transparency is the real power of n900.
For example Samsung galaxy:s latest OS is android 2.3.3 as n900:s.
N900:s progress shows how small group can make wonders.
BR. keinola

Originally Posted by horovsky View Post
to Alfred, keinola, Neotalk, TMavica

thank you very much for support and advices!

as usual it was very easy solution, just "O" as letter and "0" as zero... sorry to spent your time...

but thank you that I know again something more about this excellent phone:-)

Originally Posted by neotalk View Post
any suggestions on what could be the problem?
I think I had the same problem with my nitdroid neotalk. I installed nitdroid on the emmc so nitdroid considers /home/user/MyDocs/ as my SD card, but the standard media player also does not recognize files that are in there, it looks almost as if it just skips the .sound folder (which is where my music albums are). For me the solution was to simply search for another music player. I tried a few, and finally I ran into an app called Meridian which allowed me to select which folders I want to use, so I use that for now.

By the way, you stated you also had a problem with multiboot sometimes not showing up when rebooting? I also had this issue, and noticed that if you slide your N900 open while rebooting, multiboot will always show up.

Hope that helps, cheers!

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Chennai, India
e-yes,ammyt,and everyone else who was supportive and helpful on this forum,thank you very much for helping us. NiTDroid11 is just awesome. it is much faster than gingerbread i previously had. Though i had to reflash my device due to few mess up with deleting the old android port, i am pretty happy it yielded the fruit.

Just one question at the end. Am i the only one who doesn't see facebook or twitter apps in NITDroid11?.

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Market fix doesnt work anymore so you cant "see" the whole market.

Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
Market fix doesnt work anymore so you cant "see" the whole market.
on the first page it says "market fix doesnt work anymore". why not read the first page and see what is working and what isnt?

Hey I installed It but It has even less icons then 0.0.9 . It does not detects my WLAN and for that I can excuse it because I know my WLAN has some problem. Still I want to install some applications in it but where can I find File manager to load applications.

I tried to install Astro by the following method

sudo gainroot
mount /and to mmc
copy astro file to /and/system/app
umount /and
restart phone to NITDROID
but I still can not See any file manager. Please help

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
There are still some good file managers in the market. Search for 'file manager' and you will find a good file manger.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Guess it's time to use Applanet.net instead...

Last edited by HtheB; 2011-04-17 at 14:43.

How do I install ASTRO file manager . I tried to Install using XTerm Emulator with install command but that didn't worked out quiet well either.

Tags
android, gingerbread, nitdroid