Posts: 121 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Durham, UK
Hi,

I am trying move from my old Xperia X to my new Xperia 10 and microG is ALMOST working.

I have somehow got Google Drive authorised but can't get WhatsApp to see the microG configured account.

In AlienDalvik Control my account is shown correctly but in microG it is not and it prompts me to put the login details in again when I click "SIGN IN" but gives the error "This account already exists on this device".

If I delete the account in AlienDalvik Control and add it again in microG I get the SMS for 2-factor auth and the account gets added.

When I set-up WhatsApp everything else seems ok, just restore from Google Drive shows no account.

When I try to set up gmail it is similar in that it shows no account already set up.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Gabriel
Attached Images

Presumably you have already come across this resource upon TJC and don't know whether you can glean any further information concerning WhatsApp integration?
https://together.jolla.com/question/...post-id-222667

Hi, I've checked and both "Trust Google for app permission" and "Allow apps to find accounts" are enabled

Something I have done this afternoon has made everything start working. I was possibly toggling the two permission settings!

The Following User Says Thank You to gabrielharrison For This Useful Post: