Posts: 398 | Thanked: 301 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Texas
You may want to try forcing self.ADDR_TYPE to 129. I had to do this on T-Mobile for US domestic numbers.

Originally Posted by Xonir View Post
now, it save the message in conversation, but it's not received by the recipient!

vertsms gui says me: it was not possible to send the message to.. (or samething like that..)
Frank

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
i am so pissed to this forum at this moment so I will be at radio silence. and further developing vertsms will be done but more slowly.

I will add settings to the gui so one can configure TON themselves. that should stop errors with message sending but it requires user interaction at first. this comes after I get that frigging PDU string creation working...

and about my decision.. you can thank the mother****ers here personally who only b*tch until they get tired and switch to whining. and when they get tired to whining, they restart the b*tching. I am trying to be happy but their negativity spreads like a disease here.

Might not come back until meego is up and running, but we'll see.
...and leave all the other in the dark? us, who are patiently waiting for great minds like yourself to feed us the next bite of awesomeness while offering all the support and respect we can? Trust me, there's loads of people staying put to give you the time and muse to develop, and not taking part in the whole ***** thing.

You and your work are very much appreciated here. Dont listen to the kids in the yard nextdoor, yelling at you over the fence. Just focus on whats going on in your yard, cause here only happy supportive kids live

Last edited by Haus3r; 2010-06-02 at 09:24.

Could we get an option to lose the letters with umlauts and other things over them in the QWERTY mode? I'd like to be able to use capital letters and apostrophes too. If those characters with umlauts were gone it'd leave space for more punctuation or just a bigger QWERTY.

I'd like if you could also have the option to always have it open in QWERTY and that you could actually type the persons name into the 'To:' box so you don't have to either enter the number or go into your phonebook.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Haus3r View Post
...and leave all the other in the dark? us, who are patiently waiting for great minds like yourself to feed us the next bite of awesomeness while offering all the support and respect we can? Trust me, there's loads of people staying put to give you the time and muse to develop, and not taking part in the whole ***** thing.

You and your work are very much appreciated here. Dont listen to the kids in the yard nextdoor, yelling at you over the fence. Just focus on whats going on in your yard, cause here only happy supportive kids live
I have been back for a while. only problem is that I have zero time to vertsms for now (house renovation, a lot of work, new puppy in house, ...)

the biggest issue with my break was, that it took minutes to find this thread among all that trolling...
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
Sorry if this is a relatively basic question,
I downloaded the vertsms 0.7-1 and supposed it has the qwerty keyboard function... how come I don't see the button that switches the numerical pad into the qWERTY keyboard?

Thanks

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Dark_Angel85 View Post
Sorry if this is a relatively basic question,
I downloaded the vertsms 0.7-1 and supposed it has the qwerty keyboard function... how come I don't see the button that switches the numerical pad into the qWERTY keyboard?

Thanks
qwerty was dropped for now because I considered it "nice to have" and some bugs reported "must have"

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=51907&page=20
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ In a dream
When this is found successful can this replace conversions in portrait mode in the next CSSU update

Tags
portrait sms, python