Notices

Anyone have any ideas what the current changes have been made to the registration process?

And whats the method you guys are using to intercept whatsapp traffic from a real Android/iOS/Symbian device?

I'd like to try and get media downloads working but a little help would speed things up a bit as I'm currently working on an app for the coding comp.

Is it possible to build wazapp 0.2.6 using scratchbox and debian tools only, i.e. without qt-creator?

Does qt-creator output a Makefile?

Edit: You can just run 'qmake' in src/accounts to generate a Makefile from waxmppplugin.pro.

Last edited by ginggs; 2012-08-30 at 17:51.

How to build Wazapp 0.2.6 from source in scratchbox or MeeGo OBS.

Download the original source archive and name it wazapp_0.2.6.orig.tar.gz:
Code:
wget http://githubredir.debian.net/github/tgalal/wazapp/0.2.6.tar.gz -O wazapp_0.2.6.orig.tar.gz
I'm using the tar.gz as I had trouble with the src/accounts/wazapp -> ../client symlink in the ZIP version available here: https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/

I have "Debianized" the package and included some patches detailed here. My debian.tar.gz and .dsc are attached as I can't figure out how to make my project on MeeGo OBS public.

Update: Fix new login issue.

Warning: Due to MeeGo bug #21885 in OBS, the aegis manifest is not included in this build. (thanks D.Cent)
Attached Files
File Type: gz wazapp_0.2.6-0harmattan5.debian.tar.gz (8.5 KB, 104 views)
File Type: txt wazapp_0.2.6-0harmattan5.dsc.txt (709 Bytes, 119 views)

Last edited by ginggs; 2012-09-13 at 09:23.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stuttgart, Germany
Postet this in the [announce]-thread, but I feel it belongs here aswell:

can you upgrade the [snyc-contacts] routine so all the non-numerals (exept the "+") get deleted?

+49 (1234) 56 789 10

This is the way most of my contacts are stored. It works on Android with these numbers aswell.
So with a "for" iteration it could be truncated to:

+4912345678910 (That's the way they get recognized in wazapp)

I'd rather wait a litte longer for sync and have all contacts ...

But anyway, thanks so much for letting me have this great program on my beloved N9!

medri

Tags
diapers, high-school