Active Topics

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sygys View Post

Why o Why are more and more shops stopping to sell the n900???
Well. it's step 4 of 5! N9-00 and N9-01 will be released soon, I hope!

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Why o Why are more and more shops stopping to sell the n900???
Because it simply never became too popular and because Nokia decided to ditch Maemo. A simple case of business conduct and marketing: not enough demand and thus not enough income to cover the costs.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Netherlands
I got a new replacement N900 a few weeks ago when my beloved N900 died on me.
All taken care of the insurance company (via the belcompany shop)

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Proably you wait some weeks (months?) until N9 is out and get that for replacement?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Sure m8! but why the hell do i want to order it from a finnish website? i dont even understand a word of it! and on many companies here in the netherlands it is not solled anymore. so i wanna know why... im not saying that its globally not being sold anymore im only asking.
Good, that's enough for me. My bad, since I wasn't so clear on my post. And as you said, you won't go and say it's globally sold out and that's enough for me.

No need for profanity.

Originally Posted by jassim View Post
hey ive purchase a new N900 frm bahrain on 20.01.2011.
here in bahrain it is available pleanty.....
noprobs here ...
Glad to hear that , I've purchased mine too from Bahrain . I still see a lot of them in shops .

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
Originally Posted by rantom View Post
Too damn bad. I find this a bit hard to believe, at least in here, Finland. I had my iPod to break 10 days after warranty, got a new one. After that, it broke again for the same reason, year and a half later. I went back to Apple and got again a new one. That's 18 months after the EOL started and they still had the unit to be replaced with a new one. Now, how is this possible? I was told that they store old models in worth of seven years. Now, I can't recall whether this was only by Apple or was it required by law, but I'm betting on the latter one.
The N900 has to be manufactured by humans. From what I understand by listening to apple aficianados, Steve Jobs climbs Mount Sinai and returns 40 days later bearing a box full of new iPods and a list of which apps can be approved in the iTunes store.

The Following User Says Thank You to rmerren For This Useful Post: