Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
did I get lost in the jolla sheep thread? will we start saying jPhone, jPad, and jDOn't.

Where is that product?
You know same old. Well it should be announced as they said at the end of the year

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Where is that product?
It was announced right behind the Windows Phone 7.5/7.8 to Windows Phone 8 update.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
You know same old. Well it should be announced as they said at the end of the year
...even if they like to impersonate as cattle here, don't try to feed Davie and Lumy.

Where is the Jesus phone Jolla! The real Jesus phone boys and girls. The energy they expanded in tweeting, they could have produced thousands by now

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
I just still can't get you Lumiaman. What the heck are you doing on a Maemo/Meego forum? You won't convince us to use WP7.5/7.8/8/8.5/8.8/9 etc. And from what I can see, we can't convice use to use Maemo/Meego. Again, what are you doing here?

I am using N900 bud. The best phone ever! Except, the Jolla boys and girls screwed it up with N9. They couldnt evolve. Lets see if they learned their lesson to produce the Jolla Jesus phone!!!

Originally Posted by szymeczek34 View Post
I just still can't get you Lumiaman.... Again, what are you doing here?
He used iOS 6 Maps.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
I am using N900 bud. The best phone ever! Except, the Jolla boys and girls screwed it up with N9. They couldnt evolve. Lets see if they learned their lesson to produce the Jolla Jesus phone!!!
Lumiaman let me tell you one thing; I was debating with you sensibly and understand at times where you're coming from...I was even ready to accept that your N9s were screwed hence you were complaining about them...

Guess what? Yesterday Arie contacted me about a few of his N9s having problems (yes all 3 which he bought from you)...AND the best part of this is that ALL 3 of them had hardware issues...The worst was the White n9; it was missing 4GB space in the emmc partition...WTF did you do to make it lose 4GB? Then on second thought it must not be you but something else like a fraudulent seller...

Anyway we spent ~2 hours to fix all 3 of them...The hardware issue all 3 had was missing various amounts of partition space...This was causing the n9 to act very weird...Once we got them fixed they have been running very well especially since one of them is a Finnish one with excellent build quality...

So really you've been screwed 3x by whatever it is to give you a lousy experience...If you debate sensibly I would reply because I understand your concerns but when you bait its pretty irritating...

This is the White N9 missing 4GB before we fixed it; it should be 57.6GB...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-25 at 02:46.

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Wow, so much attention for lumiaignore and Dave99fishfordisagreement posts and you don't even pay one ounce of attention to the post I just made about the government (patent office) making a new website where you can play jeopardy to try to show that Apple scam artist claims and all of the other patent trolls being churned out by Microhard are invalid, instead what is most important to you is hanging on every little word of some person named lumia* and Davetrollfordisagreement.

Hey people, guess what you might be able to break through to the US patent office people and get them to realize they are super incompetent and are fishing for you to do their legal work for them and so are enabling patent trolls.
That's kinda more important than anti N9 person X and fishing for disagreements99.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Lumiaman let me tell you one thing; I was debating with you sensibly and understand at times where you're coming from...I was even ready to accept that your N9s were screwed hence you were complaining about them...

Guess what? Yesterday Arie contacted me about a few of his N9s having problems (yes all 3 which he bought from you)...AND the best part of this is that ALL 3 of them had hardware issues...The worst was the White n9; it was missing 4GB space in the emmc partition...WTF did you do to make it lose 4GB? Then on second thought it must not be you but something else like a fraudulent seller...

Anyway we spent ~2 hours to fix all 3 of them...The hardware issue all 3 had was missing various amounts of partition space...This was causing the n9 to act very weird...Once we got them fixed they have been running very well especially since one of them is a Finnish one with excellent build quality...

So really you've been screwed 3x by whatever it is to give you a lousy experience...If you debate sensibly I would reply because I understand your concerns but when you bait its pretty irritating...

This is the White N9 missing 4GB before we fixed it; it should be 57.6GB...
Installing Nemo will repartition the EMMC of the device, so it was possibly that. Did you actually try to mount the "missing" space and see what was there?

EDIT: If it was Nemo, then joke's on you for spending 2+ hours fixing it because you can easily uninstall Nemo and get that space back

EDIT2: Also re: that screenshot: why is the filesystem exFat? Do 64GB N9's format the emmc with exfat?

Last edited by Sazpaimon; 2012-09-25 at 04:42.

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla