Notices

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
If you search around Maemo Garage a bit, you will find an early version of Metromap, which gives connectiion information for a few Metro systems around the world -- Kiev, Berlin, London, Moscow and St. Petersburg. I tried the Moscow one for Krasnyapresnya to Arbatskaya and it told me that in the evening it should take about 14 minutes and there would be one transfer -- and there is a handy map showing the route. Cool!

I'm sure that support for more Metro systems is forthcoming. I'd like to see L.A., for example, which has a nice, newish Metro system.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Bruxelles (brussel, Belgium)
Really good application.
How to add others subway ???

Have a look on the upstream project page, it might give some more details about how to add new maps: http://metromap.antex.ru/

@geneven: do you have a newer version compiled?

I compiled a more recent version of Metromap a while back, I'll dig it out. Do message me (to remind me) if you don't see anything over the next couple of days.

The Following User Says Thank You to lardman For This Useful Post:
Is there going to be n900 version?

i've used the .deb file from garage, it works but looks not really good :-(

I'm not working on this (lots of other stuff on), if someone fancies doing some updating then please do

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Earth
Originally Posted by arkanoid View Post
Is there going to be n900 version?

i've used the .deb file from garage, it works but looks not really good :-(
Yep, I'm working on n900 version now - see http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...light=metromap

The Following User Says Thank You to pine For This Useful Post: