Active Topics

Hi everyone..in the mail app a friend sent me a photo, I want to save it but i not see the letters, what is wrong??
Attached Images

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Lahore, PK
I am using inverted theme [blue style]

In messaging app i want to change message bubbles (send and received both) to black and font style to White.

is there any way or what file I have to update

Thanks

i am using transparent theme but backgroud become red, i am using theme setting

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Originally Posted by haider378 View Post
i am using transparent theme but backgroud become red, i am using theme setting
Hi,Haider378

Did you put the Image in the right place

Home\user\MyDocs\Pictures\Backgrouds.. Copy and paste image into backgrounds image should be a PNG file.

Rename image into Pdeskbg1.png and Ldeskbg1.png... Use theme settings to install theme..

Kind Regards Jimmy Neutron. (sorry for my english)

Originally Posted by jimmy neutron View Post
Hi,Haider378

Home\user\MyDocs\Pictures\Backgrouds.. Copy and paste image into backgrounds image should be a PNG file.

Rename image into Pdeskbg1.png and Ldeskbg1.png... Use theme settings to install theme..

Thanks bro,

but there is no folder of "Backgrounds" under Home\user\MyDocs\Pictures\

Originally Posted by jimmy neutron View Post
Hi,Haider378

thanks it is know working after applying n9 qtweaks

is there any way to make messaging bubbles transparent?

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ Neuquén,Argentina
Hi! i love the app! roks! i wanna change the stock pink bars and stuff but the Album titles are still Pink in the Music Player.. how can i change that to blue? Thanks

hello guys, to anyone who is professional out there, I have already installed the theme. Can anyone teach me how can I change the low power screen clock color and also the color of the time in the status bar ,feeds etc..? where can I see this? Please tell me the step by step procedure where will I put the color codes, Please help. I am new to this. Thank you so much in advance!

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by raider-R150 View Post
hello guys, to anyone who is professional out there, I have already installed the theme. Can anyone teach me how can I change the low power screen clock color and also the color of the time in the status bar ,feeds etc..? where can I see this? Please tell me the step by step procedure where will I put the color codes, Please help. I am new to this. Thank you so much in advance!
You should just use N9QuickTweak.

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
You should just use N9QuickTweak.
No. Color theme MOD is not compatible with n9QT, it is written there at the top most message. It causes reboot loop and I don't wanna happen that again.So please can anyone help me how can I change the color manually? Thank you!!

this is the message at the top

"Here are colorcodes if you wanna change the feedscreen texts etc. The lockscreen clock works too if you change to vivid color profile.

BrightGreen: #33CC33 , Blue: #1080DD , Cyan: #00D2D2 , DarkBlue: #001FC0 , DarkCyan: #009986 , DarkGreen: #3E8200 , DarkRed: #8B0000 , Gray: #767676 , Green: #69BB0E , Lime: #A5E200 , Magenta: #DC113D , Olive: #879400 , Orange: #FF6600 , Pink: #FF00FF , Purple: #6400BC , Red: #F30000 , Sepia: #7E7352 , Turquoise: #00C88C , Violet: #CA007C , Yellow: #FFE102

$COLOR_ACCENT1 , and it changes automatically with the theme. Notice the $ in front, and this can't be used with N9Qtweak because it adds the #. So only with notepad or nano."

----I have installed NANO in ovistore, can anyone tell me what am I gonna do next? It will be such a great help. Thank you in advance

Last edited by raider-R150; 2013-09-28 at 23:46.