Notices

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Blimer View Post
where i can find download link for nokia n9?
From the Store...

sometimes I play a video, then go to use the camera but it crashes? No idea if there completely related but it seems to happen more and more.

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
sometimes I play a video, then go to use the camera but it crashes? No idea if there completely related but it seems to happen more and more.
experienceing same thing while downloading 10 files
it crashes and now can't download anything
also marxian can you put a tab "refresh links"
it will be helpful

The Following User Says Thank You to Sourav.dubey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2011 @ rio de janeiro, brazil
Hi to All.
I'm running v. 1.3.2 and although I've already updated my catalogs when I click to update apps cutetube does not show in the list.
Could someone help by tipping me on how to get v. 1.3.3 thus getting rid of the play/download error? This app is really great and it is sad not being able to use it since last google alterations on youtube.
Thanks in advance!

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Reading, Berkshire, UK
Is version 1.3.3 being promoted to Extras repo soon so we can just accept the update in the normal way?

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Version 1.3.3 is now available for Maemo5, which fixes the YouTube playback/download error. The Debian package is available from http://ubuntuone.com/1gEBsr5FJIlRh4ZN0GXfAk
The .deb is still available under this link, just click - save - install - enjoy.

Originally Posted by Sourav.dubey View Post
it will be helpful
Is that crashing related to 10+ downloads only, or is the cam buton ''involved'' as well. For me it's working nice and smooth with 30+ files, 250-300 mb sizes each.

Last edited by Garrett_PL; 2013-01-12 at 00:52.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by brunops1 View Post
Hi to All.
I'm running v. 1.3.2 and although I've already updated my catalogs when I click to update apps cutetube does not show in the list.
Could someone help by tipping me on how to get v. 1.3.3 thus getting rid of the play/download error? This app is really great and it is sad not being able to use it since last google alterations on youtube.
Thanks in advance!
Use the Ubuntu One link quoted in the post above. There is a problem with the autobuilder atm. Packages have been stuck in the queue for the last two weeks. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
Is this when using the camera whilst a video is playing, or after playback is finished? Is it the camera application or cuteTube that is crashing? I hardly (almost never) use the camera, thus I have never come across this. I'll see if I can reproduce it.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by Sourav.dubey View Post
it will be helpful
I won't be adding any new features to this version until I merge the backend code with the QtGui version. At that point, I'm planning to use my (as yet unfinished) Hildon QML components for the UI.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2011 @ rio de janeiro, brazil
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Use the Ubuntu One link quoted in the post above. There is a problem with the autobuilder atm. Packages have been stuck in the queue for the last two weeks. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.
Thanks a lot for the brief response. It's working! I'll make a humble donation for the sake of your efforts on keeping the app updated and in order to encourage you to keep up with the good work.
Thank you, once more.
Best Regards.

The Following User Says Thank You to brunops1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube