ive just bought my n9 literally just yesterday and everything was going great.I then found out that the pr 1.3 update was out and that my n9 is only on pr 1.2.My phone did not recieve any pr 1.3 updates and so i searched for a way to do it on the computer.I found out that there was nokia suite and that it would allow me to update to pr 1.3,i downloaded the program and clicked on the update.everything went smoothly but then all of a sudden my phone turned off and i got an error from nokia suite.i turned my phone on and recieve a long warning message about modifying the device software and voiding warranty(i dont know how i modified it since i was just updating my phone using a nokia program).the phone is now stuck on this warning screen and i cant seem to get any further.ive tried holding the power button and restarting but every time it shows up with the same warning screen.
please help!

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
just above you there is a thread " [HOWTO] Comprehensive Firmware Flashing Guide for N9" you just need to re-flash your phone and you should be ok

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Philippines
Depends on where you live.The pr 1.3 OTA update is not yet available in some countries(I think). I, for one, don't have it yet, and it sucks. I'd download the firmware with NaviFirm but my internet connection is crappy.

And yes, regarding your problem, you need to reflash your phone.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
turn it in for replacement

thanks for the replies! i have no experience in flashing at all and decided to turn it in yesterday,APPARENTLY because of the message which says " you have modified your device therefore your warranty is permanently voided"(not in exact words) they would not accept my warranty for a repair/replacement. i decided to hand kit over to a phone repair shop and picking it up 2 hours from now.

the guy said theres a chance the fone will be in a worst condition though