Posts: 152 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Spain
Hello,

I've just updated my n950, and every seems to work. Just one curiosity. Yesterday I was be able to copy & paste from my application (wallet) and the browser. This morning (after device restart) I try to do the same and it didn't work!

anybody with same problem? is copy&paste really working?

Protect your confidential information by installing Wallet for N9 and N900.
Visit: http://www.nowhereman.eu

The Following User Says Thank You to nowhereman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Just noticed, in the calendar it is not possible to put an entry which is earlier of 1/1/1960.

The update is quite well made. I was expecting things to fall into pieces and spend million of hours fixing stuff, but knock wood, all is solid.

I've backed up manually also the cities folder and I have all my maps right away.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Images are no longer showing in items added to the event feed. I get the same result using both DBus and MEventFeed. Worked fine in PR1.1.

EDIT: Sorted it. It seems that setting the video argument to true causes a problem in PR1.2. No big deal as it all it does is overlay an image indicating that it's a video.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2012-01-28 at 01:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
The issue with MeeScan and the missing dependency (libdmtx0) seems now to have been fixed.

When the application closes after a swipe down there is a creepy low sound. In the beginning I thought it was me making a strange nasal sound.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Chennai, India
No one mentioned about background colors as it was on leaked images. Is that option available on PR 1.2..!? [fingers crossed]

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
I knew about this one a while back but was sworn to secrecy.
I was itching to squeal...
What else are U not telling us Jay, come on we can keep it silent

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-01-28 at 10:40.

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
Was expecting much better use of swipe.
Good comments, but lack of formatting made your message really annoying to read.

Also there's a bug tracker that you can use to give feedback directly to Nokia developers. https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/ At least they might answer "not going to happen" and you can stop waiting

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by abbra View Post
The face recognition API should allow easy integration for other applications and you are not limited to associate contacts only. The algorithm is Nokia proprietary and is on par or better than what's available on the market, depending on lightning and face conditions, of course.
This sounds handy, I already use FR with PC and Picasa.

Is the functionality easily portable (QT) to Symbian btw. Or is it wishfull thinking at best?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
What else are U not telling us Jay, come on we can keep it silent
I usually cant get much out of them, that won't stop me trying occasionally.
But if they ask me not to say anything, then I won't

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
I haven't updated as I'm waiting for open mode, so I tought asking a friend to download the packages in 1.2 repo and send them to me, when I told him to do apt-get --reinstall install -d wxapp he said that it doesn't work, it returns "reinstalation not possible, cannot download", this is a big problem for me, if someone founds a work around to install new features of 1.2 in 1.1 please share them.