Notices

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2012 @ ja_JP.UTF-8
it works thank you merlin1991 !

Thanks for the update. Since I can't get Twimgo to work at all, this is the only twitter client that I think it any good.

Hi, Thanks for the update. Will you update the package in the repos so we can get it via the usual "software update" operation?

how to apply the patch ??
thanks

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
cant install says searching for required applications n then fails

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Nigeria
Can someone please post how this can be patched...having a headache over the network error prompt shortly after clicking the allow tweego button which I must add is the only clickable thing on the applications first screen...how truly frustrating this is siting the fact that this seems like the sweetest twitter client application for n900...*sad much*...why the network error prompt...I have full connection and all other applications seem to be working quite well...

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by davdav View Post
how to apply the patch ??
thanks
Originally Posted by Cozzbie View Post
Can someone please post how this can be patched...
Nobody has to *apply* the patch, the deb attached to my post
is built from a patched source, the patch is there for GPL compliance, since one can not redistribute binaries based on GPL code without publishing the source changes aswell.

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Hi all, I just installed the app on the N900, but for some unknown reason, i can't click on the LOGIN button! WEIRD!!! every thing works (the UI in general) except the login and the setting button, result, i can't use the App!!!

EDIT: Oooops, I didn't realised that I had to allow the App for the first time! Sorry!!!!

So After allowing the app to Twitter, it starts to load but nothing happens! I tried to close and open the app again but nothing to do, it still loads!!!!

Last edited by Boemien; 2014-02-01 at 02:47.

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
I am quite sure TweeGo does't support the new API and the old one has been deprecated.

Try Tweetian or Rocket, those work fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:

Tags
tweego, twitter