Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by dj_steve View Post
actualyl i HAVENT dropped work on the n8x0 i have just halted it temporarily until something useful is on n900
Thank you steve, run nitdroid on N810 would open up 7000+ apps to the EOL ed N810, that would be ectastic!

bun

Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
problem is their is likely only going to be sound support via bt for the moment, i dont have time to try and argue with dsp to get android to play. and im not entirely sure how quick froyos going to be either

The Following User Says Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
I think 'speed' is a matter of perspective, and how 'good' it run is also a matter of 'can' and 'cannot'. I think an installer like what you did to n900, would be a great plus, if possible. I am really impressed with the droid apps that openned to my n900 and again, have to thank you and the droid team. THANK YOU.

From a simple noob's point of perspective, can you just substitute the autoinstaller (n900) with the N8x0 file and put it up here and that would work? I know, I know, I am too much of a noob , just a thought, or should I say, just a wish :-) ; we N8x0 really need some excitement....we have been ignored for too long

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-09-04 at 12:04.

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
I think 'speed' is a matter of perspective, and how 'good' it run is also a matter of 'can' and 'cannot'. I think an installer like what you did to n900, would be a great plus, if possible. I am really impressed with the droid apps that openned to my n900 and again, have to thank you and the droid team. THANK YOU.

bun
lol true, we will see this build will takea while (parrallel building next to n900 on a single core pc, = slowww

The Following User Says Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
Thanks, dj_steve, can't wait till development continues.can you tell me the estimated time of an auto installer for the n810, if you make one. thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to gokuman56 For This Useful Post:
lol nope, i need to get froyo to build first- curse google and their constant updating of code :@

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8aOL...e_gdata_player

Love it

The Following User Says Thank You to mrdally204 For This Useful Post:
Guys, is it possible to run NitDroid for N800 via multiboot? I want to try Nitdroid on my N800, but I don't like the idea of reflashing it because I'll lost my applications.

you dont actually reflash the device just the kernel. hence all apps etc work fine

So after reflashing the kernel I will be able to select maemo from boot menu and it will work?