just when will they release this firmware. I really hope soon because BT is a must for me.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Anymore Headset problems? Seems maybe a lot of people don't use BT headsets.

I opened a bug report on this. Please go there and vote for the bug, we really need this fixed!

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6766

I am using a sennheiser mm200 to play music and make calls. There are no issues connecting, making calls etc.

The only bug I see (software related): when using the headset controls to change songs and using the browser in full screen mode, the browser address bar will show up (URL is blank) and disappear after about 3 seconds.

The headset is able to produce excellent sound quality but when using it with the N900 music quality is average because of the missing equalizer.

Originally Posted by eyn View Post
I'm using both Jabra BT8040 and SE HBH DS-205. Both of them keep randomly disconnecting from the phone.

Also, in the call it says its through the headset but its in the phone.

Next, the phone doesn't ring when its connected, it rings only on the headset. How crazy is this?

I came here to check if I'm missing something very silly like a setting change here and there.

Both of these work perfectly with my other phones and laptops.
It's funny how Nokia is advertising BH-804 to go with N900. I happen to have them both and I have the same kind of problems. The BH-804 gets disconnected all the time. Headset is showing the disconnection, but the N900 still thinks that it's connected.

The headset has a neck strap so you don't keep it in your ear all the time. This makes it even harder to notice incoming phone-calls since the phone is silent. Just vibrating.

Originally Posted by Nozu View Post
It's funny how Nokia is advertising BH-804 to go with N900. I happen to have them both and I have the same kind of problems. The BH-804 gets disconnected all the time. Headset is showing the disconnection, but the N900 still thinks that it's connected.

The headset has a neck strap so you don't keep it in your ear all the time. This makes it even harder to notice incoming phone-calls since the phone is silent. Just vibrating.
The constant connects and disconnects will also run down the batt on the BT Headset fast.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Seattle
I have the same problem. The phone doesn't ring when the bluetooth (Jabra BT8040) is connected. Also when the wifi is on the sound quality is horrible

Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
I have the same problem. The phone doesn't ring when the bluetooth (Jabra BT8040) is connected. Also when the wifi is on the sound quality is horrible

Here's the Bug Track I opened up on the choppy Bluetooth. PLEASE go and sign on to it. We REALLY need this fixed soon.

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6766

There's also a Bug filed related to this thread as well.

Well, when I was connected to my jabra 620s (or something) at the same time as I was using wi-fi, my phone went totally haywire. Massive stuttering when playing music. Tried using internet radio as well. Whole thing crashed

Dunno if this is a bug, or just some random crash. I never use a2dp, just wanted to try it out.

Motorola S9 works beautifully when not using Wifi.
There is a bug for issues with bluetooth and wifi running at the same time Bug ID 5880.