Posts: 21 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ New Mexico, USA
Definitely the Plantronics Voyager Pro... great sound quality, although the windscreen on the mic can be painful if you've got facial hair.

Works well enough, although it does have a quirk: when you get a messaging alert, IM status change, or anything else that would normally just be a short audio clip, the Pro will play it's "re-connect" tune (3 beeps) instead of the audio. When the n900's in its case on my hip, I can never tell exactly what event has occurred unless I look physically at it. No biggie, since it will play the ringtone when someone calls.

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
hey guys since this is regarding bt headset; I'm planning to buy BH505 and heard its pretty alright but the only thing thats kinda bothering me is if FM Player works with bt headsets.. any ideas? thanks

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ West Coast, USA
Gee how are you guys getting your Jawbones to work? My N900 just keeps searching and searching and can never detect the jawbone when I'm in pairing mode.

I have the small Jawbone 2 Assasin which is only about a year old. I also just recently updated my N900 to PR1.3 OTA about a week ago.

And when I was on PR1.2 I could never get the Jawbone to work.

Any suggestions? I thought all of the bugs would have been worked out by now.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by ABerri View Post
Gee how are you guys getting your Jawbones to work? My N900 just keeps searching and searching and can never detect the jawbone when I'm in pairing mode.

I have the small Jawbone 2 Assasin which is only about a year old. I also just recently updated my N900 to PR1.3 OTA about a week ago.

And when I was on PR1.2 I could never get the Jawbone to work.

Any suggestions? I thought all of the bugs would have been worked out by now.
Does your N900 pair with any other BT headset.

I've used every Jawbone with mine. Original to the Icon.

If your N900 pairs with other headsets, call Aleph. They may upgrade your Jawbone.

The Jawbone may need a reset, you may want to look up how to do that.