Originally Posted by shtevie View Post
...I get a successful HotSync message now. Unfortunately, my contacts and date book info are not showing up on the Nokia. Any suggestions?
Well, its over a year later and I've installed the latest Garnet VM, but I still have the same problem: I get successful sync messages on my N800 and my laptop (running Vista), but no data shows up in my datebook or addressbook. Any ideas??

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by shtevie View Post
Well, its over a year later and I've installed the latest Garnet VM, but I still have the same problem: I get successful sync messages on my N800 and my laptop (running Vista), but no data shows up in my datebook or addressbook. Any ideas??
Palm desktop hotsync or outlook hotsync? I got it hotsync 100% one way, or 50% twoway. Using outlook, check option desktop overwrite PDA, I get data imported to my tablet 100% of the time upon sync. One way, PC to tablet. So I do all my input on my pc and it kind of work. Twoway sync, check option desktop PDA sync file, something like that, keep doing it, eventually it will sync . Oh, you must have over 75 MB space on the intFlash to get hotsync transfer data. In other words if you are running memory tight, chances are you are NOT going to have data transferred. Or lower the storage heap size to 32Mb or 16 Mb...be careful, you may lose your data when playing wiht storage heap size. More info, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=23105, and a step by step for the 100% successful oneway sync

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2009-06-17 at 01:55.

I am trying to HotSync to my Palm Desktop, in this case Access 6.2.2 using HotSync Mangager 7.0.2. What's frustrating is the messages (on both devices) saying the hotsync was successful, but no data appearing on the N800.

Tags
garnet, palm