Notices

@coderus this problem has occured again ... wazzapp crashes wen trying to connect.. pls any help

The Following User Says Thank You to dexterous21 For This Useful Post:
Hey hey.. been following this thread since the day it was made, haven't had any problems until now same as PradeepDamodara has.. says 'failed: blocked' If anyone has had this problem
please help.
Thanks in advance

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Were can i get WhatsUP?

if i put in a different sim will i still be able to use wazapp and will ppl still reach me with my old number? probably not I'm guessing.

Originally Posted by Yisroel491 View Post
if i put in a different sim will i still be able to use wazapp and will ppl still reach me with my old number? probably not I'm guessing.
Nope, every whatsapp account is tied to one sim card.

The Following User Says Thank You to Akkumaru For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
What you could simply do is insert a new sim card in your device and open wazapp. When the registration screen pops up, enter your old number and make sure the old sim is inserted into another phone at that time to receive the registration code.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
Ok guys, here is hoping one of you can help me out on this one as I am rather confused. Must be my age (66)!
I own 2 N9's, each with a sim with the same phone number. N9 number one is registered with Wazapp with no problems. I do know that registering N9 number 2 will mess up the first registration.
Is the following solution possible without jeopardising the first registration.
1) Switch of N9 1
2) Download Wazapp on N9 2
3) Ask my friend with HTC Android phone to register my phone number.
4) When registration code is sent enter this in N9 2.

Is this feasable or are there any other safe solutions?

I specifically ask thedead (or living) 1440 as he is extremely knowledgable (nudge,nudge,wink,wink) on this subject.

Muchos gracias in advance!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Loepoes,

I'm not sure of that but I think if you copy the .db from N9(1) to N9(2) before registering and use the same sim card on N9(2) as in N9(1) it should not require to register and things should work fine...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
Since it was first possible, I have been moving my .db along with version and phone changes. Thus I have really old messages there and quite much of them nowadays. I have never had problem with corrupted db or anything to that matter, but I am just wondering is it possible to hit somekind of limit with Wazapp on this regard?

I really wan't to keep all old messages with me, but of course don't wanna danger my working wazapp with this.

Any developers around to answer this or someone with knowledge?
Re-askingin my earlier question. Anyone with knowledge on this?

Thanks for this wonderful app. It works Great! And we are in 1000th page !!! Amazing !!!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp