Active Topics

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Vienna Austria
Dear N9 users!

I am having serious troubles with my beloved Noki N9 and wonder if anyone of you can help me.
A few weeks ago my N9 started to loose contact to its internal facebook client, i had to retype my Name and account again and again but it did not recognize me.
So I thought; as a person which is not in computrers at all; to do a complete reset.
I thougt it is save because I have all datas stored in my Google account.
After I did this, I narturally I lost all my contacts. But since then I have no chance at all any more to enter my Google account either.
It comes unknown error, Try again later.
When I try to enter facebook over the regular internet client it says my name or secretcode are wrong.
Last but not least, I cannot even enter developer mode any more because it says me there are datas missing which I have to download. When I try to download them it says connection is interrupted to the provider of the missing 1.48+0m6 is interrupted.
Did Mike Rosoft suceed destroying my phone complete or does anyone hava a idea how I can recover my beloved N9?
kind regards from Vienna, world capitol of classic music
André

The Following User Says Thank You to deixi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Nothing is as easy as it once was with the N9. Search around and you will find fixes to all of your problems.

Originally Posted by deixi View Post
I cannot even enter developer mode any more because it says me there are datas missing which I have to download. When I try to download them it says connection is interrupted to the provider of the missing 1.48+0m6 is interrupted.
Have a look here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=29

For Google Mail, how about: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=21