Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
So no answers not even from Stskeeps? yet we get a nobody like f2thak coming on and telling us "RC1 version will be coming out very soon (April), and following by RC2, RC3, RC4 a week a part and the final version will be released on 28th April.".

Either this forum is back to front or it is all hearsay because it seems everyone but who should be letting us know is not !.

Stskeeps do you not find this just a little bit embarresing that someone who does not even have a pc come on here and tell us what is probably BS?, something that YOU should be telling this forum????.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
So no answers not even from Stskeeps? yet we get a nobody like f2thak coming on and telling us "RC1 version will be coming out very soon (April), and following by RC2, RC3, RC4 a week a part and the final version will be released on 28th April.".

Either this forum is back to front or it is all hearsay because it seems everyone but who should be letting us know is not !.

Stskeeps do you not find this just a little bit embarresing that someone who does not even have a pc come on here and tell us what is probably BS?, something that YOU should be telling this forum????.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=meego+release+planning+1.2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jnack95 For This Useful Post:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to couldvbb For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
So your wisdom is to google the answers huh when we got this community which is supposed to be everything for the N900.

I see Stskeeps dissapeared from this thread now probably due to emarresment, so it just goes to show the mentality and teamwork that should exist on here that simply is not.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-03-31 at 13:21.

So your wisdom is to google the answers huh when we got this community which is supposed to be everything for the N900.

I see Stskeeps dissapeared from this thread now probably due to emarresment, so it just goes to show the mentality and teamwork that should exist on here that simply is not.
If only there was lmgtfy for TMO........This information has been available for at least a year. Please spend two minutes searching before aimlessly complaining. I'm not even sure what you are complaining about and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jnack95 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
@abill_uk : Move your *** from this forum and look at Meego Wiki Info :

Release Process : http://wiki.meego.com/Release_Engine...ease_Engineers

Current last build of 1.1.99 which are 1.2 RC (numerotation tell it)

DE Edition Release Process : http://wiki.meego.com/ARM/N900/Relea...eego.com_users

And Meego 1.2 Release Process : http://wiki.meego.com/Release_Engineering/Plans/1.2

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Khertan For This Useful Post:
lol abill the troll stirring things as always with his stupid coments...

The Following User Says Thank You to chan32167 For This Useful Post:
Why isn't this poor excuse for a person not banned already?

The Following User Says Thank You to Daneel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland

No, generally when I see a thread with abill_uk in it, I avoid it.

The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
Hahaha, priceless!

The Following User Says Thank You to doughboy For This Useful Post:

Tags
noobs free, ruining meego