Active Topics

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Florida
Has anyone else had any trouble ordering the Sygic navigation app? I ordered it on Sunday and received an SMTP error on the top of the order confirmation page. All my info was entered correctly. My credit card was charged but as of right now I have not received any email about how to download or anything. My emails to Sygic about my order go unanswered. Just curious if anyone else had a similar problem.

Had exactly same problem, ordered on Sunday (4 April 2010), my debit card has been charged, but I have not received an email to download the application. Very hacked off, need application for next week. Have contacted Sygic 3 times by email still no response, very poor service. Beginning to wish I had bought an Iphone.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Seattle
yeah, I've been waiting more than a week now for any reply to my emails regarding the issue that their activation email was not received by me (either not sent, or ISP spam filter ate it ...doubtful).

I've sent ~5 emails now with info other email addresses to use for sending activation info to, but haven't heard a peep. (Sent email to support@sygic.com and used their online web email tool on the Help tab.)

Have you guys heard any responses yet? This is kinda sucking, since I can see that the credit card transaction did go thru...

thanks

Why don't you private message the Sygic representative on these forums: SygicSupport (http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=35946)

The Following User Says Thank You to unkno For This Useful Post:
ok, cool, didn't know they were here!

hi, Sygic support tried to send you email several times. Last attempt to contact you was yesterday. Please send another email address to support@sygic.com. Probably all emails from Sygic are filtered by your spam filter.

I had some other problems with my software but solved all of them with the help of the great support team of Sygic. Am a satisfied customer. They should make the changes suggested on this forum in the next update.

Originally Posted by SygSup View Post
hi, Sygic support tried to send you email several times. Last attempt to contact you was yesterday. Please send another email address to support@sygic.com. Probably all emails from Sygic are filtered by your spam filter.
cool..email sent. Looks like att.net is getting a little carried away with 'helping me'...or maybe their NSA secret room didn't like what it saw

Sorry for any disgruntled-ness.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Amersfoort, NL
I have the same problem.
Did you manage to get into contact with them finally?