Posts: 75 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Gilbert, AZ, USA
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Louisville, ky, us 11/25/2009 9:09 a.m. "the receiver is on a holiday. Delivery will be attempted when the receiver returns / package will be delivered next business day-no saturday guarantee"
that sux. hopefully you can get them to let you pick it up will-call this evening... or at least attempt delivery today anyway by telling them their info is wrong since you are there specifically to get the package.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Fargo, North Dakota, USA
I just cancelled my Amazon order and put in an order with Dell. Here's hoping I get the device before the New Year.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by olighak View Post
TWO Nokia N900īs just delivered fresh in the door.

From Dell ARRC in Lebanon TN

Packaging was a little shoddy though. Just stuffed in a envelope and boxes hence a little crushed.
Let us know if you have the mic problem (some say theirs is not working). Also reports of random reboots. I am hoping these issues are not common. Be a few hours before I can get home to see if mine is on the porch.

sigh. congrats on all you guys that'll be getting the n900s. still no delivery for us californians

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ California - Los Scandalous
Yep Same here im in CA and ordered overnight and NOTHINGGGGG

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Gilbert, AZ, USA
So has nobody had theirs shipped since Monday? Sounds like they ran out at the TN distribution point and just haven't received any at other distribution points?

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by jsharper View Post
So has nobody had theirs shipped since Monday? Sounds like they ran out at the TN distribution point and just haven't received any at other distribution points?
Nope, no updating shipping info, nothing. I'm in Chicago, so I expected to receive mine from the distribution point in TN.

My expected shipping date still says the 8th of December.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ California - Los Scandalous
hey let me borrow one of those n900 olighak

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco
^ ditto! since you have one via amazon on the way, we can help you take those two off your hands

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard