Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by switch2ux View Post
Hopefully they are delivering QWERTZ devices and not QWERTY like described in their shop. (I'm from Austria) If they are QWERTZ and this is true I'll preorder from their shop too
I asked them about it and here's their answer:

"Ja, wir erwarten den Wareneingang in 8Tagen und ja es handelt sich um die englische Variante mit QWERTY Tastatur."

expansys.at will have it in stock within 8 days, with the english QWERTY layout.

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden, Stockholm
Originally Posted by Peter@Maemo Marketing View Post
In reference to your questions on the expected shipment date of the Nokia N900, let me tell you the latest information from Nokia:

The Nokia N900 is a great example of what we and the open source community have been able to achieve with Maemo software. We are working closely with open source developers and for example, at the Maemo Summit in October, we loaned 300 pre-production units to get more feedback from the community. This feedback is extremely important to us and as such we also want to provide the best user experience with the Nokia N900.

We expect it to start shipping during November 2009.

Peter Schneider
Head of Maemo Marketing
Nokia Corporation
Does that make the release date week44 in Sweden impossible? Because i just got off the phone with with them and they seem to be more then positive that its coming week44 (end of october).
And if i remember it correctly, the phone isn't supposed to have the same release date on the selective markets thats its going to be released in.

So now STOP everyone quoting any shop or store about any in stock dates. None of them will have it in stock in 2, 8 or 12 days...

Now close this thread or i will go insane...

Originally Posted by Rotkaeqpchen View Post
So now STOP everyone quoting any shop or store about any in stock dates. None of them will have it in stock in 2, 8 or 12 days...

Now close this thread or i will go insane...
let's wait for the answer of zicos question

Peter knows more than Nokia Sweden...

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND

Originally Posted by eikido View Post
Peter knows more than Nokia Sweden...
than he could answer the question

He doesnt have to, because he already said it will be released during november, ... ANY other speculation is completely worthless.

http://www.expansys-usa.com/d.aspx?i=186949

nov 2nd according to them .

Two delays, Nokia fails.

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda