Hello!
I have nitdroid on my nokia n900. Bur when I open a picture for example I can not close it and get back to the desktop. Also when I open an application I can not get back to the desktop. How to close windows in nitdroid? It i not fun to restart evertime.

Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by cazzandra View Post
Hello!
I have nitdroid on my nokia n900. Bur when I open a picture for example I can not close it and get back to the desktop. Also when I open an application I can not get back to the desktop. How to close windows in nitdroid? It i not fun to restart evertime.
The back button is the lock / unlock button on the side of the N900. Or you can remap it to whatever you like if that fails to float your boat.

The Following User Says Thank You to gregoranderson For This Useful Post:
its
camera half press = back
camera full press = home
lock/unlock = menu
power button = lock
power button long press = shutdown & other options

@gregoranderson can you suggest a remapping software as i cant find any that actually works..

The Following User Says Thank You to immi.shk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
its
camera half press = back
camera full press = home
lock/unlock = menu
power button = lock
power button long press = shutdown & other options

@gregoranderson can you suggest a remapping software as i cant find any that actually works..
Thanks for the correction!

Ah - good point re: remapping ; have to say - it's been ages since I soiled my N900 with nitdroid. I assumed you can alter the keymap file itself ; but truth be told I never tried it.

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by cazzandra View Post
It i not fun to restart evertime.
It i not fun to post an indefinite number of new threads for a question or two. Use the search up on the right, or post in the main thread.