Notices

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Cannot connect anymore. Sent a logfile.
Installed new version couple of days ago. Maybe old version was still running at the time, can't remember. Today I started the app, saw the Whatsapp login screen flash by. Mitakuuluu shows the Chats screen, which are all visible and I can get into their details. The upper line status keeps saying Connecting... Authenticating... Disconnected.
I think I had a 1 year still on my subscription. That info is not to be seen now. Payment screen for subscription seems available.

Have you tried quitting and restarting the app? I had the same issue a day or two ago and restarting seemed to fix it. I also had it yesterday, but then it fixed itself after a couple of minutes.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
delete /home/nemo/.config/coderus/mitakuuluu2.conf and register again

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I noticed Mitakuuluu is often draining the battery with a 100% CPU load.
When I quit the App and restart again, CPU usage remains to be normal, but not for too long.
It could be related to switching between WIFI and cellular networks, but I haven't figured out that for sure.
Is that a known bug or something new? (sorry I haven't read the entire thread since it is a bit... long).
Thanks,

Chris

Last edited by inte; 2014-06-23 at 12:17.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by inte View Post
When I quit the App and restart again, CPU usage remains to be normal, but not for too long.
It could be related to switching between WIFI and cellular networks, but I haven't figured out that for sure.
Is that a known bug or something new? (sorry I haven't read the entire thread since it is a bit... long).
Thanks,

Chris
happened to me a few times.. probably it related to internet connection jumps (wifi<->3G)...

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
delete /home/nemo/.config/coderus/mitakuuluu2.conf and register again
Yes, it works. Thanks!

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by inte View Post
Thanks,

Chris
Same here. It happens everyday after running for few hours.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Netherlands
After the SailfishOS update 1.7.0.18 two weeks ago I experienced a drain once, quite possible that it was connection related. No Mitakuuluu for a night and after that no more battery drain.

With a functioning networking connection - ssh to the jolla, Mitakuuluu doesn't sent a message straight away; bug filed: https://github.com/CODeRUS/mitakuuluu2/issues/155

I have experienced this behaviour several times.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Karhula, Finland
BUGS!
No drain here, but I cannot use voice messages, because about 50% of the incoming ones doesn't play. It looks like they'd be downloaded fast, but just doesn't play. The play/stop icon changes, but no sound.

Hi

When I'm included in a group chat with people I don't have their phone numbers they get automatically added to my contact list. Is there any option to avoid this? If not, I would like to ask for it.

Thanks,

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp