Active Topics

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
i want to uninstall all of them....
libqt-versit, -systeminfo, -serviceframework, -sensors, publishsubscribe ,-multimedia, -messaging, -location, -contact, -bearer

i do not know what is the use of all these .i do not know how they come in my device.so i want to remove all of them,and when i try it it says......

"unable to uninstall libqt-versit requaired by application packeges:qtm-maemo-metapackage(1.3-2+0m5)"

and same happaning with>>>

libqt-versit, -systeminfo, -serviceframework, -sensors, publishsubscribe ,-multimedia, -messaging, -location, -contact, -bearer

and there is no "qtm-maemo-metapackage(1.3-2+0m5)" in my installled application. also colud not find it to install from application manager

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
It's QtMobility and comes with PR1.3
Or you get them installing some app

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
yes i think u r rigth
i saw them since i got PR1.3.

is it safe to remove them???or should i remove them? i do not what is the use of them.

is yes then how to do it?i have post the problem above.

No, you shouldn't remove them.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikkov For This Useful Post:
I got them too with my update and thought something went wrong tried flashing my phone and broke it, had to wait 2 weeks to get my phone back. I know it was my fault but it would be nice if we got some sort of description with these updates telling us whats been changed and what we should expect to see or not see. Wouldn't be hard would it?

k so how do i get rid of them..... libqtm metapackages are interdering with my downloads