Notices

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by delmar View Post
I have some problems with version 0.8.18:

Indipendent from the weather source or the location, in the night view all the information fields are “undefined”. The current day/night are ok, but all the following dates have this issue.

The second issue is related on foreca source. In the main screen the % and mbar informations are N/A, independent from the location.
I've tried to just check out Helsinki/Foreca - it works perfectly.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
I've tried to just check out Helsinki/Foreca - it works perfectly.

Vlad.
Just got the update 0.9 and now it seems, that the problems are solved.

Thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to delmar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by delmar View Post
Just got the update 0.9 and now it seems, that the problems are solved.

Thank you
For me it's still happening unfortunately...

Originally Posted by skyjumper View Post
For me it's still happening unfortunately...
What problem do you mean?

Vlad.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Wellington, NZ
I'm using version 8.18, sourcing my weather information from The Weather Channel.

It is 8pm at night and the "now" weather forecast is largely incorrect - it currently shows no icon in the feeds screen and a question mark on the Low Power Screen.

In the Meecast main screen the icon shows cloud/rain/lightning icon for todays weather (very wrong!). If I tap on today, the Day forecast is garbage (remember it is now night time). If I bring up the night time forecast the information is correct. It seems like the "Now" weather information does not transistion from day time forecast to night time forecast. Could it be a problem with time zones?

Originally Posted by capnkirk View Post
I'm using version 8.18, sourcing my weather information from The Weather Channel.

It is 8pm at night and the "now" weather forecast is largely incorrect - it currently shows no icon in the feeds screen and a question mark on the Low Power Screen.

In the Meecast main screen the icon shows cloud/rain/lightning icon for todays weather (very wrong!). If I tap on today, the Day forecast is garbage (remember it is now night time). If I bring up the night time forecast the information is correct. It seems like the "Now" weather information does not transistion from day time forecast to night time forecast. Could it be a problem with time zones?
Hmm. I'm going to check up it. May be problem in timezone.

Vlad.

Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
What problem do you mean?

Vlad.
refer to post #1109

Originally Posted by capnkirk View Post

Hi.
I confirm problem with data for Wellington for current weather. But I observe this problem on official site http://www.weather.com/weather/today/NZXX0049:1 too. See attachment.
Problem with "the icon shows cloud/rain/lightning icon for todays weather" I will try to fix in the next release (0.9.1).

Vlad.
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Hi.

I've uploaded the new version (0.9.3) of MeeCast for Harmattan to Openrepos
https://openrepos.net/content/vasvlad/meecast

Changelog:

* Added United Kingdom to foreca.com source
* Added Germany's stations to openweathermap.org source
* Fixed "N/A" wind direction
* Fixed problem with today data for weather.com source
* Fixed problem with n/a icon for Atmos iconset
* Added Danish translation
* Updated Catalan, Chinese (Taiwan), Czech, Finnish,
German, Italian, Norwegian, Serbian, Slovenian,
Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, French translations

Vlad.

Last edited by vasvlad; 2014-06-15 at 16:18.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Germany
Hi Vlad.

I noticed a small bug in the last versions. From 17:00 to 24:00 I only see a N/A.

I tried Weather Channel and Forcea data sources and different icon sets. Any clue?

Thanks.

Tags
forecast, meecast, omweather, weather