Active Topics

Notices

I came across "Jammo" in extras-testing, a new music making and singing app for kids, made specifically for the N900.

Homepage

QA page for version 0.5.0-1

The digital mentor in the game is a bear, who only speaks finnish for now, but you can read the translations in the user manual

Just thought I'd plug this new interesting application. I haven't tried it yet. It's still downloading the 284 MB...

ps. Only experienced users should enable extras-testing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mannakiosk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
This HAS to be translated. Singing bears? Oh come on!!! It was made with me in mind.

Please, pretty please with teddy bear paws!

Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
This HAS to be translated. Singing bears? Oh come on!!! It was made with me in mind.

Please, pretty please with teddy bear paws!
The songs are in english too (and german and french). You sing along with a womans (on those I tested so far) voice or you can sing without "backing vocals"to the plain music. What you sing is recorded and then the bear tells you that you sang beautifully (in finnish for now) and the song is played back to you.

I think they are working on getting the helper bears dialogue in the other languages too.

The Following User Says Thank You to mannakiosk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 84 | Thanked: 212 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Oulu, Finland
Originally Posted by mannakiosk View Post
I think they are working on getting the helper bears dialogue in the other languages too.
Yes, we are. And much more! Please, see this thread.