Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
When people say the camera is 'the same as the n97' is that the same as the n95 after the first firmware update?
Do not have N95, but do have N97,N85. "Hardware" wise the camera optics are the same, but as we know in digital photography its all about the software. Camera on N900 superior to N97 and N85 even after current firmware updates. N900 camera subsystem is the closest I have experienced to a dedicated digital camera in terms of speed and response. Though functions are reduced(not so many bells and whistles),

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Based on Qgil's avatar image I'm willing to bet that he is using cover identity and his actual identity is the actor named Hugh Laurie a.k.a. House M.D. :-)

Will Nokia N900 be upgradable to Maemo 6 ? Kindly confirm .

Cheers

Hello

Quick question: Can I use GPS receiver built-in N900 as a bluetooth GPS and connect PC to it?

I'm a bit dissapointed with Ovi Maps on N900 not having turn by turn navigation.

I would like to use my tablet PC as a navigation aid, but I need GPS receiver.

When i sync music from wmp some album art is missing, i tried to use ovi music, when i load the library it says album art will be modified to work with phone, only problen nows is i cant tranfer music from ovi to n900 as it says its not supported, is there going to be an update soon?

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
they are about 450 pounds sterling.. they will be unlocked so you wont have any problem using the phone, well i know the uk has no problem with unlocked phones that arnt realised(but i keep hearing all these usa issues about carriers)

Hello all

My question is how do I change the default search engine from google to bing, dogpile, yahoo or anything else ? thanks

Anyway to export and/or archive SMS (and whole conversations) in a text file?

Hate to post two in a row but... When I connect the n900 via mass storage to my macbook, it no longer gives me all the folders it did before. Now it just shows me the tmp folder. What gives? Tried restarting the N900 and freshly plugging it in but still the same results. I do have files in the other folders but they don't seem to show up on my desktop. Anyway of bringing them back?

My questionis about logging in to directly to the maemo.org site. I recently register about 3 days ago but I can't login directly from the website. I have to use the confirmation email that will pop a new window of the site. message will state already confirm and when I login it will go through. I don't know what's wrong?

Closed Thread

Tags
help i'm stuck, help wanted